[OBSOLETE] Sensibo integration

Am also having problems with integration.

I can find the devices and integrate, but the integration causes all my devices to go offline.

What do you mean by offline? The smartthing status? Do not take care of it because it is caused bythe new health dashboard in the latest build and they is currently no way for custom DH to tell smartthing that the device is ā€œONLINEā€.

They should still work as we are using REST api to send request.

I posted an update version with 2 fixes:

• One fix provided by jbenghiat regarding adding pods when AC are in fan mode
  • Rouding to 1 decimal for the temperature measurement
  • Add Firmware and model info on tiles

I updated the SmartApp and Device type to the lastest versions, the swing feature isnā€™t working in smartthings but itā€™s working in the sensibo android app. any ideas?

Hi @Brutalboy. Thanks for providing us with a link to our Sensibo pods.

I have noticed that the Sensibo icon used for the Pods, are somewhat temperamental and they disappear after a while and there seems to be no way of retrieving them. I have moved over to a new hub and was glad to see the Sensibo icons were back for all my A/C devices - until I went into the settings menu of one of the Pods. After exiting the settings, the Sensibo icon has disappeared and in place thereof, the generic Wall Outlet icon is displayed. The other pods (in respect of which I have not gone into the settings) are still showing the Sensibo icon.

Thanks

Check the log on the graph.smartthings.com

When going the the pod setting and click ā€œDoneā€ you are telling it to update the icon with the wall outlet since the pod is not listed there.

but I will check if I can do something on this issueā€¦

Also, I will update the icon with the new pod sky picture in a near future.

1 Like

Date Source Type Name Value User Displayed Text
2017-06-28 8:25:10.189 PM AST
moments ago COMMAND switchSwing switchSwing command was sent to Pod Living Room
2017-06-28 8:25:09.251 PM AST
moments ago DEVICE statusText 20.8% Pod Living Room status text is 20.8%
2017-06-28 8:25:09.195 PM AST
moments ago DEVICE Error Error Pod Living Room FAILED to set or get the AC State

What the state you are trying to pass? Mode, fan speed, swing mode, temperature passed?

swing mode.

The live logging in the web site should give u more infos like:

What are the other states you are passing? What is the current mode, temp, fan speed before asking swing change?

Please open the live logging on Graph and clear it and after use your app and check the live logging again and send me the info by pvt msg (your podid and apikey will be listed)

Any reason why i am getting this photo bucket imagen on my app screen its only just came up ??

I will have to fix it. Photobucket want to charge me for the pictures sharing since I use it for a commercial product.

I may change the images locations to another site.

I just need time to do it.

Eric

-------- Message dā€™origine --------

Ah all good. i thought i may have done sonething wrong.cheers for making it work with sensibo appreciate it

The problem has been resolved.

You will have to redownload the code for the SmartApp and the Device Handlers.

You will also have to remove the pods from Smartthing and redo the whole connect process.

Sorry guys, Photobucket decided to stop free embedding images in 3rd party site or app so I changed to another hosting site imgbb.

thank

1 Like

Shit you didnt muck around good work.
Really appreciate it man cheers

@Brutalboy does this work for the Sky?

Yes sure. I have 2 sky pods myself

Eric

-------- Message dā€™origine --------

@Brutalboy I got online and got the API info and I enter it and get to the screen where you configure but cannot add a Pod?

I get the following Pods and a message you canā€™t currently add this? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks