[OBSOLETE] Sensibo integration

I need some help. i have everything up an running except Smartthings is not updating the status of the AC in real time. therefore if i use the physical remote to turn on the AC or carry out any other function, Smartthings doesnt recognize it and update app status.

As a result my piston to switch off AC if windows or doors are open, works fine if ac is controlled via the app, however if the physical remote is used to switch on the app then piston doesnt trigger.

Any ideas anybody?

Smartthing will not detect the ac state change made outside of smartthing (like remote) live.

The app is refreshing every x minutes (asking sensibo server) for current state and it will refresh the app. The default is 15 min.

Or you can click the refresh button in app to get current state.

To make work, the sensibo servers need to have received the remote commands

Eric

-------- Message d’origine --------

Oh. So is it possible then to write a Piston in Webcore to Force “Refresh” every 15/30 secs, or is the frequency too much for the servers to handle?

Ask sensibo team about it

Eric

Hi Brutalboy. First of all, thanks a lot for creating this app!

Couldn’t find any way to do this in private, so here is the error I’m getting:

3:45:41 PM: error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method toInteger() on null object @line 835 (off)
The requested data:

Summary

{“status”: “success”, “result”: {“productModel”: “skyv2”, “remoteCapabilities”: {“modes”: {“fan”: {“temperatures”: {“C”: {“isNative”: false, “values”: [16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32]}, “F”: {“isNative”: true, “values”: [60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90]}}, “fanLevels”: [“low”, “medium”, “high”]}, “cool”: {“temperatures”: {“C”: {“isNative”: false, “values”: [16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32]}, “F”: {“isNative”: true, “values”: [60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90]}}, “fanLevels”: [“low”, “medium”, “high”, “auto”]}}}}}

Thanks for your help in advance,

Thomas

Hi all… I can see the perfect the info with the apices

{“status”: “success”, “result”: [{“id”: “xxxxx”, “room”: {“name”: “xxxx”, “icon”: “Bedroom”}}]}

but when I try to detect the pods in the smart app… no luck:( (no available options)

anyone here with the same issue?

Hey Eric, I hope all is well! Where should I put the swing value in the syntax? Is it integer or string?

Here is a look at my current code:

@Brutalboy

For ClimateReact? The web interface do not provide the “swing” option, so it maybe not supported.

Here the parameters needed I have specified in my code:

///////////////////////////////////////////////
// lowThres and highThres - Integer parameters
// stype : possible values are "temperature", "humidity" or "feelsLike"
// lowState and highState : 
//    on, fanLevel, temperatureUnit, targetTemperature, mode      
//
//    like  "[true,'auto','C',21,'heat']"
//    to turn off AC,first parameters = false : "[false,'auto','C',21,'heat']"
// one_off : boolean value to enable/disable the Climate React
// unit : Passing F for Farenheit or C for Celcius
// 
// Some examples: 
//  
// Range 19-24 Celcius, start to heat to 22 at auto fan if the temp is lower than 19 and stop the AC when higher than 24
// configureClimateReact(19, 24, ‘temperature’, ‘[true, ‘auto’, ‘C’, 22, ‘heat’]’, ‘[false, ‘auto’, ‘C’, 22, ‘heat’]’, true, ‘C’);
//
// Range 67-68 Farenheit, start to heat to 68 at auto fan if the temp is lower than 67 and stop the AC when higher than 68
// configureClimateReact(67, 68, ‘temperature’, ‘[true, ‘auto’, ‘F’, 68, ‘heat’]’, ‘[false, ‘auto’, ‘F’, 68, ‘heat’]’, true, ‘F’);
//
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Ah, OK. No swing control in Climate React. Thanks!

Sensibo has been added in the new Smartthings app, but nothing happens when I try to add it. Anyone got this working?

1 Like

I was able to add my devices but I have errors(server/network issue) when using them.

Sensibo team is aware and are working on it. They ask me to make some tests.

Eric

1 Like

Hi Eric. Thank you for doing this. I just donated via Paypal to you a few minutes ago. This way I not just SPEAK my appreciation, but show it. I’m wondering if you could assist me with a few things when you have a few minutes.

1. How do I configure device handlers and smartapps to update from Github? I see the repository you posted, and I’ve done this with other integrations, but I can’t seem to figure this out for yours.

2. I’m struggling trying to setup my Sensibo Sky to automate via presence. I am including the code, but it just doesn’t seem to work. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated, including any advice (more on this below).

3. I’d love to see some piston examples you have that are successful with using the Sensibo. Nothing I’ve seen so far from others has really been a great fit for me.

Thanks very much.

I have a piston that i like that controls temperature by Mode and also humidity. It has options for doors open to shut off, but i did not write that and i think ir needs tweaking. I would up using three pistons. One heat one auto one cool. I cannot upload now, but wil try soon.

@Guramba

For point 1:

In My Device Handlers/My SmartApps - Settings - Add new repository Here my 2 branchs one for “testing/beta” and one for prod

After that, you should be able to select “Update from Repo”

@Guramba

for point 2: which part it is not working?

Finalement, apres avoir tout supprimer de partout et tout rajouter, j’ai un écran qui a plus d’options maintenant.

I’ve tried this server times, but “my apps” in the smartthings apps remains empty. Is there a step that’s not listed that Im suppose to do? should I reset my smartthings hub or something?

The smartApp and Handler are saved and published, but I’m still not getting anywhere.

Nevermind, took me a few hours. Long story short, the smartthings/samsung account merge messed everything up.

Hats off - great smartapp - thanks

I have daiken ductless units that do heat, air & removes humidity & the flaps are by directional. If I were to purchase the sensibo, would all these featured appear in the smartthings app?