Sensi Thermostat Service Down?

(Tyler Durden) #1

Anyone else experiencing a problem with their Sensi Thermostat tonight? Mine is connected to my wifi, but not connecting to Sensi. Internet at the house is working fine for everything else. I can also access the my Sensi account online. Restarting my Uverse Gateway didn’t resolve the issue. Nothing mentioned on Sensi’s support site, but don’t expect much.

I was hoping one of my ST brethren could confirm if their Sensi Thermostat is connecting fine or not.

Thanks!

No issues here. I was able to access the thermostat with the Sensi app and through Smartthings.

(Dave Gutheinz) #3

When I first saw this, I was OK. Now I am offline for both ST and SENSI apps. They must be doing some sort of rolling upgrade.

(Tyler Durden) #4

Thanks. I emailed Sensi support last night and woke up to find your confirmation as well as a reply from Sensi explaining that they had experienced issues overnight and should be resolved. My Sensi is working again.

(Dave Gutheinz) #5

Same here.

(Dave Gutheinz) #6

Ever since last week-ends failures, I have regained control via Sensi; however, the SmartThings integration has had significantly more off-line states than before. Currently off-line again (for about the third time). Has Sensi changed their portal or updated the software recently? Other issues?

(Tyler Durden) #7

When they had the outage I noticed that they were planning an upgrade soon
that would cause some disruption. I can’t recall when that was going to
happen. My Sensi ST integration seems ok but I may not use it frequently
enough to notice spotty performance.

(Dave Gutheinz) #8

Thanks. Summer in Texas and I think my AC is going out (not cooling quite right and spike in consumption compared to a year ago). So, I am watching more.