Selling personal HA items/collection!

I have recently moved to a new home which has placed me in a position to sell many unused items due to the new environment. For example, my old house had BR30 light canisters exclusively, new house very few. This led to the accumulation of MANY extra Philips Hue BR30 1st and 2d generation RGBW color light bulbs… imagine my surprise when my new home only had a handful of canister lights :frowning_face:.

If you look at the pictures long enough, I’m certain that you will find something (HA-related) that you would like to have or need (and that frankly, I am sad to get rid of). Wife is tired of items being strewn across our new home, and I really don’t have the time to invest in reinstalling it all again. Each item is in very good or excellent condition. Please look at the pictures below to see most all of the model numbers for these items as well as the condition.

First come first serve… All reasonable offers will be considered – that is… reasonable! I will update list as these items are sold so please don’t ask if certain items are available. As you would expect, I will be more flexible with pricing the more that you plan to buy! All purchases will be invoiced through PayPal online invoicing/processing.

Home Automation item asking price (+ YOU PAY SHIPPING COST) below:

1. $50 - SpeakerCraft SmartPath IRC-3.0 Kit
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $40 - Global Tach IP2IR
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 3. $15 - NEW: Echo Dot 1st Gen
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 4. $15 - NEW: Echo Dot 1st Gen
  2. $25 - Honeywell IP CAM-WL
  3. $215 - Sonos CONNECT (Wi-Fi)
  4. $450 - Sonos Play:5 BLACK (Wi-Fi)
  5. $12 - ST Motion Sensor (Zigbee)
  6. $12 - ST Motion Sensor (Zigbee)
  7. $12 - ST Motion Sensor (Zigbee)
  8. $12 - ST Multipurpose Sensor (Zigbee)
  9. $12 - ST Multipurpose Sensor (Zigbee)
  10. $12 - ST Multipurpose Sensor (Zigbee)
  11. $12 - ST Outlet (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $30 - GE/Jasco in-wall Switch Model #45709 (Z-wave)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $30 - GE/Jasco in-wall Switch Model #45709 (Z-wave)
  12. $30 - MicasaVerde VeraLite (Z-wave Controller)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $12 - Aeotec Minimote (Z-wave)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $15 - **CREE Connected soft white A19 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: $15 - **CREE Connected soft white A19 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 25. $30 - **Philips Hue (Gen 2) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 26. $30 - **Philips Hue (Gen 2) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 27. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 28. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 29. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 30. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 31. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 32. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 33. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 34. $25 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 bulb (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 35. $80 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 3-bulb kit w/ bridge (Zigbee)
    :negative_squared_cross_mark: 36. $75 - **Philips Hue (Gen 1) RGBW BR30 3-bulb kit w/o bridge (Zigbee)
  13. $22 - Aeotec Door Sensor 2d Gen (Z-wave)
  14. $22 - Aeotec Door Sensor 2d Gen (Z-wave)

**NOTES:
I cannot estimate the number of hours that each LED bulb has been previously used; however, I can assure you that they are lightly used (less than ~2.5 years @3 hours per day at most). These bulbs have been used indoors mostly, but never inside an enclosed fixture. You will need to “re-associate” these Philips Hue and CREE Connected bulbs as they have been joined to my bridge, but this is not hard to do with the new Philips Hue app.

Thanks for looking! PM me with the ITEM NUMBER(S) you are interested in…

Pictures:

where is shipping originating from?

1 Like

Big project: I hope the new place is nice. :sunglasses:

Please post the model numbers, for example for the motion sensors. There are very significant differences between the generations.

2 Likes

Yes! I thought about that after I posted. Where do I find model # on ST motion and multi??? Thanks @JDRoberts

Oklahoma City, 73064

If it’s not on the label on the back, it should be inside the battery compartment.

1 Like

I have searched on the devices and no dice! For transparency purposes, I am including the labels on the back of the devices. If I had to guess… I would say that these are generation 2 devices based upon the timeframe that I bought them (less than 2 yrs ago at BestBuy).

Great selection. I wish you luck as you are up swimming upstream against holiday sales right now. For example, the v3 SmartThings multipurpose sensors are selling for $17.99 while the v3 motion sensors are $22.99.

2 Likes

Wow! That would explain why I’m not getting any interest in the ST branded items! Frankly, the sale price is too much… :slight_smile: IMHO

EDIT: All ST item prices adjusted above… thanks for the info @SteveWhite

2 Likes