Seeing physicalgraph.exception.NotFoundException: Page Not Found

I’m seeing this error (“physicalgraph.exception.NotFoundException: Page Not Found”) when my app gets into a weird state. This is initially triggered when I click “Set Location” and it appears to be an error coming from the IDE. In fact, once I’ve seen this error even just clicking “save” triggers it again.

As a workaround I found that if I comment out everything but the definition section then I can “save” and “Set Location”, then uninstall the app. Presumably some state data is causing this behavior and it would be great to be able to figure out what it is.

I’ve run into this a few times today. If anyone has a hunch I’d like to hear it. Otherwise I hope this work-around might help anyone running into the same thing.

1 Like

I have the same issue

You can probably resolve this temporarily by following the workaround instructions I posted. I’ve filed this as a bug to smartthings fyi.

I have opened an internal ticket with engineering about this issue. I will keep everyone updated. If you have additional info, please update your respective tickets. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

Anything ever come from this? I am running into it now as well. @jody.albritton

Is this Problem still not Solved???

I got this Problem as well. What should I do?

1 Like

Not sure if you are having the same root cause as the previous problems. You need to submit a support ticket to make sure that your particular issue is resolved.

Hello jody, can you look on my last Topic I created. I really need help and you could probably help me. Would be very nice from you :sunny: