Schlage / SmartThings wifi notifications

I have the latest version of SmartThings and a Schlage connect lock. I am able to assign guest codes but can not figure out how to avoid a text message notification every time the lock is unlocked? I would also like to be able to change the name of my lock…
This is my screen…

To edit a device name, click on the three bars in the upper left of the screen and select Devices, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the screen and select Edit. Choose the device from the list and edit the name in the name field.

To disable ALL notifications for the lock, go to the three bars in the upper left of the screen and select settings (the cog in the upper right of the menu). Click on notifications and disable the lock you want to turn off notifications for. You only have two choices - turn off all notifications for that device or enable them. There is no ability at this time to choose what notifications you receive for a particular device. So if you disable for the lock, you also lose notifications for when the lock is locked, etc.