I installed Schlage Camelot door lock and connected to ST, however I only have options to lock, unlock and refresh.
I can not set codes or access the door lock alarm function.
I’m guessing here ST or Schlage built a very basic app.
Any other options out there? I noticed a paid option from Rboy.
A “future proof” Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock device handler
This device handler is enhanced to fix bugs in the stock ST ZWave Lock Device Handler, include patches for bugs in lock firmwares and bring out additional features for Schalge, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Samsung, Delaney, August Pro, Danalock, KeyWe, Philia, Vivint, Locstar etc zwave locks (see below for a full list of models and features). This works with all ZWave locks and newer ZWave Plus locks (see below for a list of locks tested).
It discovers/learns the lock features and automatically configures them. If a feature is not supported by the lock it will not show up or say Unsupported.
You need a SmartApp like Lock User Management (LUM), Rental Lock Automater (RLA) or SmartLocks to program user codes, create actions fo…
Thanks for your support,
Here’s a good device handler for Schlage - I use a modified version of it with my BE468 Camelot:
This file has been truncated.
* INSTRUCTIONS: If you scroll down a couple pages, you should find a line that looks like:
* main "toggle"
* and that followed by a line that STARTS with:
* If you want to change the items that are available on the details page of the device (from 'things'),
* you should edit the "details" line to include whatever items you want to see (along with the order
* you want to see them in.) There's a sample "details" line commented out (starts with //) below the
* first one. That sample enables all (or mostly all) the possible items.
* After the first time you have the device type installed (or after you've changed it), you might have
* to forcibly terminate the mobile app before the new/changed stuff will show up. (Most mobile apps
* don't actually terminate when you exit them. How to terminate an app depends on your mobile OS.)
* If a toggle is showing up as "loading..." on the UI (and you haven't recently changed it), tap the
* tile and it should reload the status within 10 seconds.
* 2015-03-07 : When the lock is locked/unlocked automatically, from the keypad, or manually, include that
* information in the map.data, usedCode. (0 for keypad, "manual" for manually, and "auto" for automatic)
There is a free basic single user version by rboy here
Do I need to uninstall the device I got from market place before installing this device handler?
No. In fact, it’s easier if you don’t. Install the new device handler using a unique name, and then go into the IDE (My Devices). Select your lock, and then scroll down to and hit the Edit button. In the ‘Type’ field, scroll down to and select the device handler you just added (it should be near the end of the list). Hit Update, and you’re done.
I use User Lock Manager by
@ethayer for my Schlage locks. It does everything I need and more.
There’s a new app!
Please go to
this thread for the new Lock Manager App, which is in active development.
This app is no longer being maintained. Support and bug fixes are no longer being provided.
Welcome to Lock Manager!
Now with custom device type!
Use the attached device type zwave-lock.groovy for added functionality.
Minimal changes to SmartThings code.
More reliable code set/delete.
Codes will be reconciled on each poll() event.
App will function without custom device type, but not as well.
Assign Codes to Multiple Users.
Manage Multiple Locks.
See what codes are active.
See how many times a code is used (reset usage manually)
Be notified when a user uses their code.
Delete codes after they are used*.
Optionally Schedule Users so that they only have ac…
@Mr_Lucky You’re always a great help.
I second this suggestion. This is a terrific lock manager!