Edit: Nevermind! After almost two weeks of tinkering with this I break down and post here and it IMMEDIATELY starts working perfectly. Delete this thread if possible. Solution is it appears to take up to 15 minutes after enrolling to properly associate?
Not to start yet another thread about deadbolt issues but I’m stuck here and banging my head against this for a bit.
- Lock firmware is the most recent one I think (5.8?)
- Lock is 3 feet from the hub (outlet _right_ next to the deadbolt)
- I've tried unenrolling and enrolling the lock multiple times.
- At first it would only show "locked" and pressing lock or unlock would get it stuck in a "unlocking" "locking" state.
- Miracuously after a bunch of reenrolling I get proper status.
- I cannot trigger a lock or an unlock event but it does not get stuck in "unlocking" or "locking" anymore
The most recent bits of the activity log look like this
poll command was sent to Front Door Deadbolt Front Door Deadbolt is now active poll is sending [9881006304, delay 6000] Front Door Deadbolt is now inactive Front Door Deadbolt is associated Front Door Deadbolt lock is locked refresh command was sent to Front Door Deadbolt Front Door Deadbolt was autolocked Front Door Deadbolt: SecurityNonceReport(nonce: [116, 254, 5, 221, 76, 115, 240, 221])