Schedule set but isnt working correctly

I have four schedules set for my christmas lights in smart plug. The times are set, and it is like there is an internal clock that doesnt match…they come on in the middle of the night…etc…I did check and the APp is set for eastern time, which is where I live.

I’m sure that’s very frustrating. :disappointed_relieved:

Brand and model of the smart plug?

And can you post a screenshot of the SmartThings app routine you used to set up the schedule?

Do you have Alexa connected to this system? Alexa Hunches has been know to create Alexa Routines that do odd things.

I am not sure! All I did was download Smart home, add the device and add the schedule. This is the second year of it turning on and off at the wrong times.

Smart home or SmartThings?

1 Like

POWRUI, it is a four places to plug in!

Smart Life

This forum is for people who are using the Samsung SmartThings ™ home automation platform, so all of the questions and answers are assumed to be in that context.

Unfortunately, the device you are having issues with is not compatible with SmartThings. Instead, it works with a different platform, the one which uses the “SmartLife” app. So it’s sort of like going to an android forum and asking questions about Apple products, we probably aren’t going to be able to help you very much here.

You’ll probably get more help if you try a forum which covers all brands.

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/

Or look for resources that are specific to SmartLife. :thinking: The following is a popular Facebook group for SmartLife help:

Good luck! I’m sorry we can’t be more help.

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness!

1 Like