Samsung TV integration

@hajar When you connect it and try to control it for the first time make sure the TV is ON. It should then ask you to confirm that you want to allow a remote control connection. Without this confirmation the TV will reject any control commands.

Ditto for a UN60H7160. It sees it, but I donā€™t get asked to confirm anything, and none of the commands work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Same behavior as me. Thanks to manofheck, I got it installed, but commands do not work.

I have a UN65H7150

Did you get it to work?

In the OSD menus i think there is a setting to allow network remote. Not sure where though.

Nope. I havenā€™t had much of a chance to mess around with it.

Thanks. I will look for this.

I got an app on my iphone to control my Samsung H7150, but just canā€™t get the smartthings integration to work.

Which App? I havenā€™t even been able to find one on my phone that would work.

I use mytifi on my iphone

I got that app on my Iphone and Ipad, Iā€™m not really liking the appā€¦

agreedā€¦ it kinda sucks.

I just thought it was cool how I could control my tv over wifi. Unfortunately, canā€™t get my smartthings to work with my TV

Pardon me for being totally dumb here. Iā€™ve installed the handler and app via ā€œcodeā€ and i think it is working

But surely there is some way to install both with a direct link to Github so I can get automatic updates instead of pasting the code right ? I tried this but got nothing, so I had to paste the code ā€¦