We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.38.11 to Samsung Connect Home and SmartThings WiFi devices on Monday, October 18th. This firmware update is for the SmartThings Hub portion of these devices and does not affect the router functionality. Once downloaded, the SmartThings portion of your hub will briefly go offline as the update is applied; during this time the router portion of the device will continue to function. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- All Samsung Connect Home Models
- Samsung SmartThings WiFi
Release Date: 18 October 2021 ~ 19 October 2021
Note that this release may be spread out over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Enablement of SmartThings Edge Driver Functionality
- Firmware update for the Schlage BE468GB
- Auto “Ghost Node” Cleanup – ”Ghost Nodes” are Z-Wave Nodes that do not match with a device that exists in the SmartThings App. When a Ghost Node is removed, a hub event is observable in the SmartThings IDE: zw removed device: XX, where XX is the Z-Wave Node of the removed Ghost Node. Ghost Node deletion starts within 24 hours of a hub reboot or update and occurs periodically.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements