Routine turnoff all lights, but turn on hall then off after 1 minute

I have my goodbye routine setup to turn off all my lights, but I would like my hall light to then turn on then off after 1 minute. I have my echo in my main room and I like to use it to trigger my routines. Turning the hall light will let me easily leave. I looked at smart lighting app and can turn on the light with mode change, but saw no setting to then delay off. The smart light timer lets me turn on then off but I can’t trigger with mode change or routine.

How can I set this up? Thanks

If you are happy to use CoRE, then this will do it for you.

1 Like

You can also try EchoSistant. The new version is due out in a few days. It will trigger your routines and can turn lights on with delay on and delay off.

1 Like

Could you not let your goodbye routine turn it on. The use smart lighting to turn it back off using power allowance as your trigger?

Lots of ways to accomplish the same task!

1 Like

Thanks. I am new to this and did not know CoRE was a thing. I was able to get my lights how I want them thanks. I also found all the other apps I see people talking about and had no idea where they were, so I also figured out how to add them all as I set up CoRE.

Thanks!

CoRE worked for this, but I will have to check out EchoSistant.
Thanks

1 Like

According to my phone, I have not left my house in 10 days. I’ll figure that out another day, but CoRE made it easy to have them turn on then delay off.

Thanks

1 Like