[Migrated to Custom Capabilities] Rooms Manager: Smarter Rooms: Personalized rules based home automation with rooms Occupancy sensing from devices you already have in your home

@bangali Happy New Year, I hope to-date its been a good one for you.

I must admit I keep updating the app as you release and now the first thing I do is see if you have upped to Version 1…each time a little closer and closer :slight_smile:

I have coloured bulbs and on rare occasions I wish to set them to white, but the options for white in the app Antique White - sets the lights to an off red/orange, white and white smoke turn the lights to red.

The lights in question that this happens to are Milights and yeelights. These are configured inside my Domoticz system hosted on my PI3 which is then exposed via a Smart App called Domoticz created by @dudz40

If i use the native apps associated with the bulbs and choose white, the lights turn white. If I use my Domoticz system and choose white the lights turn white and if I use the colour palette provided by the Domoticz smart app within ST and choose white the lights again turn white.

Therefore I’m wondering how I can use your app to get the bulbs to turn white instead of red.

I assume somewhere along the line the colour codes being sent are been interrupted differently at the destination.

Thanks