Robot Lawn Mower

The open API is now out. Has anyone made an app yet?

I’d love to have Smarthings integration with my Husqvarna Automower 450X! I have several ideas in mind.

Anyone figured this out yet?

Thanks!

How are you using Smarthings integration with the Husqvarna automower?

I have the 315X that I can use IFTTT to start it when I come home and it return to the charger when I leave my house. It starts agian at the next scheduled time regardless if I am there or not. I wish I could figure out how to make it only run when I am home.

I LOVE my Husqvarna 315X!

I don’t understand your question “how are you used smartthings integration with Husqvarna”.

If you are asking how I plan to use smartthings with it once we have smartthings integration then

-Turn flood light on when my 450x is charging.

-send 450x to charging base when Rachio irrigation turns on

-if 450x alarm goes off (stolen) then sounds alarm on house alarm

Those are just a few ideas I have.

Thank you for the ideas.

I plan on building a little garage for the Automower. Then use Smarthings to lock the little garage door when the Automower is on the charging station. Then unlock as the mower reverse off the charger station. That way it is secure while I am not home.

1 Like

Youtube shows a lot of Europeans who have mad kleinhaus for das Automower! Some great ideas. I have a 315 and love him and what he has done for me. I just bought another one to do the front yard since I have a big yard and plenty of surplus solar power. I now have the bluetooth working to do all my setting on R2, my automower friend, and I noticed that Alexa can also give him commands, but I don’t really need it since the automowerconnect@home works perfectly and too easy to bother with anything else. Can’t wait to see your kleinhaus!