Ring Video doorbell with Smart Light

I own a ring video doorbell and tried to integrate it with smartthings and philips hue. I used the smartapps Smart Light and set when someone pressed the button of ring video doorbell, turn on the philips hue color light bulb. It is work but I found that the light will turn off automatically after pressed the doorbell for 1 minutes and 30 second. It is the setting of ring video doorbell or why this happen? Since it didnt turn off if the trigger is its motion sensor.
For the set up I tried to add Sonos speaker that when someone pressed the button of ring video doorbell, turn on the philips hue color light bulb and the sonos speaker. And I found that only the light will turn off automatically after pressed the doorbell for 1 minutes and 30 second.
I wonder why only the light after pressed the doorbell for 1 minutes and 30 second. Is there any way to set the auto turn off time after the rule in smart light is triggered?

It appears as a switch. I know it can’t set the time in smart light but I want to kno why it turn off the hue light automatically in 1min30s🤔