RGBW light strip and Fibaro RGBW module help

I bought this light strip on Amazon as well as the fibaro RGBW module.

I am trying to figure out how the heck I get fibaro module wired up to the power supply since the end of the power supply is not a bare wire and plugs into the light strips control module. Do I not use the controller that came with the light strip and wire the power supply into the fibaro controller? If so, is there another adapter I need to buy so I can wire this thing up?

I got everything wired up and I get power to the Fibaro Controller, but my light strip isn’t lighting up. Any advice?

Yes it pairs fine, so I know there is power to it

The default one

I’ll give this a shot and let you know.

There must have been a bad connection on their soldered connection. I cut the light strip at the next spot and used my own connection. Everything is working now.

I don’t know why it worked fine with their controller however.

I tried that handler and it throws this error when I try to use it:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method getAt() on null object

I did that. This error happens in the log when I try to turn on the light strip

@Keo you have probably already solved the issue you were having but if not, I had the same problem and solved it -see [RELEASE] Fibaro RGBW Controller (FGRGBWM-441) - Advanced DTH

Edit: However note that my LED strips are 4 channel (RGBW) whereas yours are 3 (RGB).

Sorry to jump on an older thread. But installed the Fibaro RGBW module (default DTH) and everything was working for a week or so. Now the LED strip light just blinks red. I tried looking through the manual and Fibaro forum, but was unable to find any info.

I am assuming it is an error code? Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it is the power supply?

Thanks in advance.
Ryan

I have installed and reinstalled everything. It is definitely something to do with the Fibaro unit. As it will almost try and change color (when using the app) but just defaults to blinking red.

I have the same issue, doesn’t do anything, have a rgbw ledstrip.
But i don’t understand what you mean in your post, what did u actually change at the code.