Reverse power saver app

I want to setup an auto power cycle - off/on to cycle 3 wifi repeaters in the middle of the night. If I use the power save app and put a earlier time in the turn off field than the turn on field, would that work or is the logic linear or is here a better way to do it? I’m not a developer by any extent (unless you count cics COBOL and Arduino code (barely).

Which app are you trying to use?

There’s an app called Once A Day that I use to turn on a light and then off again later. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the code for this one is shared my SmartThings. Either that or I’m missing it.

However, I’m nearly positive that this uses scheduled times rather than a delayed effect. What I mean is if I say I want it on at 8 and then off at 10, it doesn’t turn in on a 8 and then set a timer for 2 hours to turn it off. It schedules an event to happen at 8, and then another event to happen at 10.

So, assuming I’m right, then yes, just put an earlier time for the off, then a later for on and you should be fine.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try. Otherwise I need to use 2 apps somehow.

No… if that doesn’t work, let me know and I can whip up an app that does operate the way I think this does (should).