Resolved: Aeon Labs ZW056 Doorbell and New Smartthings App

I’ve had the Aeon Labs ZW056 doorbell working beautifully for the past year and a half. Then I had to get a new phone and my entire Smartthings install fell down the rabbit hole. Smartthings tech support convinced me that I should “upgrade” to the new/improved app. This has proved to be more painful than having a root canal.

I’m now attempting to get my Aeon Labs ZW056 Doorbell sync’d/paired with the Smartthings hub.

The DH is installed, but I cannot get the hub to recognized the doorbell, having followed all the procedures outlined in various posts.

Anyone out there successfully migrated their Aeon Labs ZW056 to the “NEW” app and, if so, can you provide any guidance?

Thank you!

Go Figure: After posting this I gave pairing another try. I did nothing different. Bam: it worked. Sorry, but go figure.

I might be mistaken, but I would add it through the “classic app”.
You can use both apps. I have both installed, but use the classic for now as it seems more flexible still.

Thank you! I was not advised that I could continue using the classic app. The “new/improved” app appears to me to be quite horrible!

You are quite welcome.