[REMOVED] Nest Manager

Thank you! This SmartApp is amazing. I was using another integration for my Nest. It worked fine, but Nest Manager is just so much more refined and better. So far I haven’t had any issues and it seems to be working well for both my thermostat and protect.

I was having an issue with the SmartApp not showing up in my SmartApp list in settings, but @pizzinini’s post about “Newly installed smart apps not showing in the mobile app” took care of that issue. (this also allowed me to fix my SmartTiles app which wasn’t working and I hadn’t gotten around to research how to fix yet.)

I’m noticing that using the device to switch heating/cooling/auto mode can be a little weird at times, but I only really change that seasonally so it is not a problem to deal with it once I need it. If I am using auto, and therefore switch from having values for heat & cool, to heat or cool, I would expect the values I had defined to each to be passed over. For example in auto, heat set to 65 and cool set to 73, if I switch to heat mode it would use 65 and if I then switch to cool it would use 73, just how it would work if I used the Nest App. But it tends to just take the higher number. If I used 65/73 and switched to heat it would use 73, and then switch to cool it would still use 73. Not sure if my explanation is clear… but anyway, not a major issue, just a comment.

Thanks @tonesto7. Keep up the great work and I look forward to see all the new features you’re working on.