[OBSOLETE] Fibaro Motion Sensor v3.2

@CSC

Thanks for your efforts on the DH.

Was playing around with the settings and though it a little strange so checked the documentation and think you have a typo;

Line 560 - The lower the value, the less sensitive the PIR sensor.

That should read - The higher the value the less sensitive the PIR sensor.

Best,

Mark.

Let me check and update

1 Like

After performing some github updates today, I decided to check back here. It does appear that this code base is now referenced at the following location, and digestible using the GitHub Integration for those that play that game.

I added this DH but i’m not seeing a UI change. Am I missing a step? Should I exclude the sensors then re add them?

Appreciate this is an old post but wanted to add for others that may read that from my experience I have used the sticky pads on curved coving with 6 of my sensors and all of them are still in place after a considerable amount of time. The bonus being if you remove them carefully it leaves no marks behind. Perhaps you had a dud :slight_smile:

I only found this post as am actually trying to track down what sticky pads they actually are as am looking to move a few of mine so if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Update yr device to use the handler

Thanks for the response CSC. I figured it out and was able to configure it to my liking. The issues I’m having with the DH is that the motion is getting stuck. I’ve taken the battery out and put it back in after 30 seconds. I kept the configurations and went back to the stock DH and i’m still getting a stuck motion. Everything else seems to be working. Note that before this DH was installed the motion was working. Another thing to note is that the check interval on the IDE is showing 28920, not sure if this is supposed to be happening?

Sorry to ask this again but did you try the ‘Fibaro Motion Sensor ZW5’?

Hey bobbles, Yes I did.

And? Was that better?

The motion is still getting stuck. I looked this morning and it had finally showed no movement so I walked in front of it and the LED showed the color I wanted with no blinks but didn’t show motion on the app or IDE.

Any Ideas?

Not really.
For my V3.2 motion sensors I’m using the one mentioned above or one by fuzzysb.
Will try and find a link.

Thank you, when I change the DH again will I have to do any excluding or just changing device types again?

Here’s the thread.
Post 52 ish.
Just copy and paste code into a NEW DTH.
Then go into ide → devices and just change the tyoe to the new DTH.
EDIT. USE THE GUTHUB LINK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE LATEST VERSION.

Okay I did it, I’ll report back in a few hours.

Does it appear to be working?

They both appear to be stuck still in motion now. They still report Lux and temp accurately.

You could try pressing thr b button 3 times and pressing the config button in the st app on your phone.

That seems to have fixed the vibration being stuck. Only thing not reporting is the motion now.

Edit: pulling the battery seems to fixed the stuck issue. I pulled it a few times and could see it clear the motion/vibration stuck issues. I’ll do some testing with this for a day.