This version only tested on v3.2 of Fibaro Motion Sensor, it may not work on other version.
I combined the excellence code from @CyrilPeponnet + the SmartThings code for the sensors and come out with this version.
So far I only tested on the following parameters, but it should work with the rest.
20. Tamper - sensitivity. 0 = inactive. Range from 1-121, default = 20…
42. Frequency of LUX reporting
80. Visual LED indicator. 4 - red, 5 - green, 6 - blue, 7 - yellow…
81. LED brightness
- The code will perform update for all the parameters when you sync, and not just the changes. This is something that can be improve further down the road.
- The code will not read existing parameter from your fibaro sensor, seems to have no way to read it at this point of time. It will use the default value for first load.