[Released] ADT Tools 2 for Smartthings ADT alarm sytsems

smartapp_security
project_security
adt

(Big Hoss) #224

I had success, including being able to do so much more than I could with SHM, THANKS!

I now have access to my Utilitech sirens, AND can flash all my lights including the Ring camera lights, and the utilitech siren lights…

Not sure I am going to keep the Ring camera lights on the flash mode though, the more I think about it, the more I want them to self control their lighting to be able to accurately capture video…

Hmmm. How hard would it be to fire off a scene with a DMX controller via a ZigBee switch? I’ve got a cheap DMX panel and some old DMX DJ strobes that could really throw an intruder for a visually disorienting loop…

(Mavrrick) #225

You probably need to look at what methods you could use to control it via smartthings. Is there some integration that is avaliable, or could it be done by some external device like a switch. Then if it is a device like a light switch ADT Tools can interact with you would be good to go

(Mavrrick) #226

I just pushed out a update to all of the apps that are part of ADT Tools.

The update corrects a problem I introduced with the last notification change. Now the option to send push notifications is required in setup and is either on or off. It will default to off. If you are having problems with notifications after the update. Please go and check your settings and confirm it is set the way you want it. This change will likely require you to save your settings again. It should just be as simple as going to the ADT Tool notification sections and then saving the setup. Keep in mind the alert apps have their own notifications section that will also need to be validated.