[OBSOLETE] Weather Station Tile 2.0

can you share a screenshot? I dont have a nexus, so i am not sure what it would look like :frowning:

This device doesn’t show wind speed does it?

It does, at least on iOS it does.

hello thanks for the screenshots! Thats weird, is nexus an android? If you look at the first posts the screenshots for ios and android are almost identical. In yours, the spacing, and wording is totally off, kinda like this is not the same app? What if you would delete it and start over? That seems to be more of the original app.

Yup its Andriod

Could you send me the link to the latest codes again?
I just want to make sure I got the right one.
Thanks.

I have the latest Android Version 7.0 on a Nexus and it works perfectly for me.

Thank you so much for this great contribution. Looks awesome!

1 Like

here you go:

2 Likes

Yahoo!! I got it. Thank you.

2 Likes

How can I use this to trigger off of wind speed?

No idea, but maybe someone that uses CORE might be able to help??

Yes, you can absolutely use wind speed to trigger actions in CoRE. It’s a highly complex app, but it works great. I suggest checking out both the main CoRE thread as well as the “CoRE - Get peer assistance here with setting up Pistons” thread. Both are extremely helpful.

1 Like

I did post in the CoRE peer assistance thread and got no responses. Can you tell me how to get this set up?

Work well even in Singapore, thanks for the great work! @takissd

2 Likes

Anybody know if it’s possible to use CoRE to trigger alert based on the weather alert from the Weather Station?

I find the temperature capability in CoRe but not he wind.

Find it under sensors, I didn’t get any data from it though even when I see it update on the tile.

Please post sequenced screenshots.

I get the same results.