[OBSOLETE] Weather Station Tile 2.0

Not sure whats going on there, i have an iphone and i can confirm it looks ok for me.
Could you refresh and see if for some reason it did not parse all fields? Maybe another android user can chime in and let us know if they see the same behavior or not?

Same thing happening on my Android. Noticed a few custom device handlers have been impacted and now displaying as before the update…

I can confirm that too. After the ST app update today, there is missing data.
@takissd, can you confirm that ST broke something?

I had this with another DTH.
If you go to lines 155 through to 215 you see things like this:-

state “default”, label:‘Dewpoint\n${currentValue}°’

If you change the ‘n’ to an ‘r’ the windows will then populate OK.
The only one I cannot figure out yet is the Precipitation one. Will keep looking for that.

ST have obviously changed something in the new app version that is causing this issue.
Will post this in the 2.4.0 thread.

1 Like

Good call @bobbles,

Just applied the changes and the Weather Station 2.0 is working now with the exception of Solar Radiation; but don’t really know if it matters.

Great catch @bobbles lets see what they have to say about this. Interestingly enough this doesnt happen on ios…

This may be related to the issues currently being reported on this official thread:

https://community.smartthings.com/t/hub-firmware-release-notes-17-12-17-13-17-14/83722?u=lmosenko

Thank you very much for this, just fixed my issue.

1 Like

@jasonrwise77,

Did you update the source file on your GitHub? It is still showing as updated 2 month ago.

Follow the instructions above, you have to go into the code and physically alter it, there is no update.

Did that. Than you.

Are you good now?

if that works good for you guys i could update as well (i will try it on the iphone too)

Yes Iam. Thanks.

2 Likes

Now Lux and other value seem not to be skipping a line and thus appear very small. How does one break a line?

Have you seen the information I posted in post 284?

Yes I did that. But i want

LUX

Instead of

LUX 1000

Ah. Gotcha.
Must admit I did try playing with /r/n and the other way round but it didn’t work as I was trying for the same.
I’m not a coder, more of a poker and see what happens. :smile:

Same here! Ex Coder Current Poker lol. Yes i tried /r/n and even /r/r but nothing.

SOLVED: Instead do this:

label:‘Lux\n ${currentValue}’

It seems to be \n$ (without a space) that is causing it not to parse. This will skip a line. /r will not.

1 Like