I can verify that the thermostat device type page is crashing every time I access it via the application. Here are my details:
My system is currently in auto mode (it is currently in idle mode)
I just updated to the latest version in github at 8:40 PM CST. I cleared the Smarthings app data, re-ran the Ecobee SmartApp and then tried to load the device type page. Every time the SmartThings app crashes when trying to load the thermostat device page. I can see from the live logging that the device type continues to be polled every 5 minutes and is returning data. This appears to be a UI only issue.
If you need me to provide logs let me know.
Update: I did try removing “motion” from the detail list and SmartThings still crashed.