[RELEASE] Unlimited customizable thermostat

Ultimate Customizable Thermostat - Version 01.01.00

• Added support for Automatic Update Notifications when newer versions of the app is available
  • Added support for contact address book
  • Added support for sending SMS’s to multiple numbers separated by a *
  • Added support for limiting SmartApp operations to specific modes only

After updating this SmartApp code you will need to open the SmartApp on your phone and click on Done for the automatic update notifications to take effect.

1 Like

I have a different situation at my home. I have my kids every other week. My kids bedrooms are in the lower level of my tri level. Every other week, I woul like to keep the temp at 64… for the whole week. Then when my kids get back, have a schdule. So basically, an every other week schedule.

So my question here is, does this app Ultimate Customizable Thermostat do something like this?

My question is similar to basci261’s. I have Nest and I have a daily schedule based on what hours we are keeping in the space. I want to find functionality to additionally schedule by a day of the month/date and temporarily override that day of the week’s schedule for a given time frame.

For instance, I don’t normally use a space on Sundays, so I have a “schedule” of 60 degrees all day long. I know in advance that on a single Sunday–February 25th, let’s say-- I will be in a space from 8am-5pm. I want to be able to schedule the heat to come on before I come in so it is at the temp I wish when I get in; and I want it to go back to it’s default schedule at 5pm when I leave.

The reason I need this is two-fold: 1) the space I am heating is large and takes hours to come to temperature, so simply getting up early to change the schedule on the day-of isn’t practical, and 2) this is going to be happening on a more frequent/larger scale going forward, so I want to be able to set this schedule at the time these decisions are made, and not have to remember to do them one-by-one on a week-to-week basis.

Does this schedule with that granularity, enabling one to book individual dates out months in advance?

Unlimited Customizable Thermostat - Version 02.00.00

• Support for WiFi and Cloud (C2C) thermostats
  • Redesigned app to allow for up to 500 schedules from within a single instance of the app
  • Create custom names of each schedule
  • Support to change thermostat fan and mode
  • Support for new SmartThings mobile app and platform

NOTE: This is a major update. Please uninstall the existing SmartApps/schedules before installing this update.

1 Like