[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Copy that. It’s probably 50 feet away or so from the hub. Through walls too.

Added a patch to the code to speed up first time install initialization of feature states.

Unsure where to put this update.

I installed the new app yesterday. Everything was great. The coded deleted yesterday at 5PM.

The code was not sent today at 8AM, didn’t try or anything.

Thoughts? Same issue for the past week. I resent all the codes again and it of course works, but even with the updated code, it still doesn’t send the code in the morning.

This one belongs on the other thread Goose:

I had answered this questions yesterday in the above link / last 2 posts, please report it to the link I had posted on the above post. It’s due to the platform timers dying that ST is looking into.

1 Like

Got this error tonight…what do now?

Oh No! Something Went Wrong!
Error
500: Internal Server Error
URI
/device/update
Reference Id
7b31795b-761d-4691-8e2d-a6d72065c74d
Date
Sun Dec 06 02:05:46 UTC 2015

I think the ST cloud is having some issues tonight.

Please report it to support@smartthings.com otherwise they won’t know/fix it.

On request from users, added code to expose capabilities for a Switch (on -> lock, off -> unlock). However this has been commented out to avoid confusion. You can un comment the code out to enable it. Look for the words “Dummy code”

Just setup this device type. Was using Garyd9’s code previously

Couple of things…

1. I’m not sure how or why but all my user codes got deleted… (my wife was not happy coming home =)

2. Whats the point of having the icons for Lock/Unlock if the pressing on the green circle basically does the same thing.

3. On my Note 5 you can see how the “code entry on” is overlapping the icon (not a big deal just pointing it out)

1 Like
  1. Wrong thread :smile: nothing to do with the device code. https://community.smartthings.com/t/door-lock-user-code-management-create-delete-and-schedule-codes-with-automatic-lock-unlock/ . This is the app behavior, if there are no codes entered for a slot it will delete the slot as a safety so ensure that you’ve entered usernames and codes for all slots you want programmed, please see the instructions on the thread first post

2. Just for clarity not everyone realizes you can click on the green circle, plus it’s an explicit command to send. I’ve seen cases where ST doesn’t update the status and just to be safe I click on lock to ensure it’s locked.

3. It’s a ST phone app rendering thing, can’t control it from the code. Report it to support as a bug, it shows up fine on some phones and not on others.

Edit: wrong thread…

1 Like

Hello Rboy,

Just grabbed the device and app tonight. I am finding it very useful so far. Unfortunately for me I have the Schlage FE599 model which apparently does not support the autolock feature. Any idea how I can perform an autolock function with the Schlage FE599 model without having to purchase an open/close sensor?

Thanks!

Scott

Not impossible but will require some software hacking, you will need to write custom code in the device handler to send a lock signal ‘X’ seconds after you receive the unlock notification. Best of luck :smile:
Probably easier to buy a sensor and just use the Multi User Lock Code manager i’ve written and enable the option to lock the door automatically upon closing.

1 Like

Update the base code to improve setup time and battery.

I also have the Schlage FE599. If you unlock it with a code, it relocks itself after about 5 seconds.

Version 2.4.0

This is major update, there are some bugs in the Stock ST Z-Wave Lock which have been fixed. This device type now works with all Z-Wave Locks (Yale, Kwikset, Monoprice etc) and for Schlage locks it adds on some enhanced features like Alarms, Keypad control etc.

Do I have to update the code in ide?

Yes take the latest code from the server.

i might be losing it but clicked on device type from server and it says version 2.3.4

Never mind got it from another computer had to log in fresh