[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Thanks. I’ll load it up tonight once I’m at home

I can confirm it works. I was disappointed to find out after looking at the docs that the 468 doesn’t support alarms, so I just removed them from the details

updated the code to include bugfixes from the ST base code

Code refreshed with latest base

Hi,

I’m trying to add this app in and when I paste the code and hit create i get this error…

No signature of method: script14425214911082044172687.metadata() is applicable for argument types: (script14425214911082044172687$_run_closure1) values: [script14425214911082044172687$_run_closure1@308b524e] Possible solutions: getMetadata(), getState(), setState(java.lang.Object), metaClass(groovy.lang.Closure)

Any thoughts?

Also, does this send a notification if the alarm is set off?

1 Like

Just added this yesterday and had no issues, are you by any chance trying to add this as an app? Its not an app but a new device-type…

And yes you can set yourself to be notified when the lock is tampered(i.e wrong code entered more than 4 times) - its a generic message that says lock jammed or something like that I think…And the same probably when a force entry is attempted(haven’t tried this part, so not sure)

Ohhh! Opps, thank you, that was it!

v2.1.3 - Added support for Choosing modes for manual unlock notifications and disarming Smart Home Monitor when unlocked using codes.

Updated the code to support the new ST App MultiTile User Interface. It now shows the Lock status, battery and alarm settings on the status title

Updated the layout and features

@RBoy, I have the Schlage FE599NX Lever lock. I know you have said that the device code works with this lock. Does it work with V2 hardware/software. I am new to SmartTings and starting with V2.

Yes <filler 20 characters…>

Hi RBoy,

Do you have an app that will trigger an action when an invalid code has been entered n times?

I’ve removed the invalidCodes attributes with the latest device code as I was trying to keep it as close to the original code as possible but I see now that there is not much value in it.

I’ll add the ability to expose tampering and invalidCodes again and will update my Lock User Management App to utilize those codes.

Need some time for it though.

1 Like

I can’t wait to install my Schlage locks and try your code!

The code still supports getting Motion Alarm notifications for the Tamper alerts, that’s still good to go.

1 Like

My schlage camelot deadbolt will not lock/unlock from the app. Any clue what I can do to fix that? It used to work

If it was working and now isn’t then it’s just ONE thing, communication (check, battery distance, new objects blocking etc)

Rboy,
I installed the “Schlage Z-Wave Lock With Alarms” device type and the Sensitivity tile text displays “…”. Nothing happens when I press on that tile. Everything else is working great. I have the Scalage BE469. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Guillermo

… Means it’s waiting for a response from the lock to verify that the command was processed by lock. It hasn’t gotten a response. Try checking the distance to your hub or just try again, could be a slow z wave network communication error or timeout.