[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Here lies the essence of the problem with required “donations”. If you aren’t providing me with a service/product that I can’t get for free or is something WAY better then what is out there for free i’m not going to “donate”. I respect what you are trying to do, but you need to provide a actual service not just host currently free stuff and call it yours.

Also, please be very forthcoming with your "requirments. the sentence “If you like the Apps consider supporting our development efforts.” Is very misleading. It should say, “for access to our server please provide a required $10 payment to support the maintanence of the server”.

Using words like “consider” makes it seems not required when it completely and obviously is.

I have no problem with charging for a service, but please don’t be misleading. Be honest and forthcoming.

P.S. @rboy You are in violation of Pay Pals terms of service to call payment for services “donations” unless you are a certified not-for-profit company. I’d be careful because if Pay Pal finds out they will withold all “donations” permanantly and can require you to payback those “donations” to people who “donated”

This is something that i would pay money for. Something that I, or a lot of people on this forum could not create, that adds value to my life.