[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Much better results. Needed to be closer. Can’t use the repeaters to do setup. I am use to being able to do enrollment with the Hub using battery power. Not the case with ST - you need to be plugged in to power and ethernet. Anyone have better ideas how to do these “super close” proximity enrollments?

Do you have the v1 hub? v2 you can at least use the batteries and a long ethernet cord.

1 Like

I have v2! I’ll go power less with a long ethernet.

1 Like

###Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock and Schlage Lock, Yale Lock, Kwikset Lock, IDLock and DanaLock Device Handler - Version 3.1.2

• Added capability tamper alert and improved tamper detection

###Schlage Lock Alarm Mode and Sensitivity Change and Monitor - Version 1.2.1

• < no change >

If you have not already done this step in the previous update, then after installing this code update, please (in this order):
1. Open the device page on the ST phone app and click on Refresh
2. Open the Schalge Lock Alarm Mode SmartApp and click Done for the changes to take effect

I have a Schlage connect touchscreen lock; I’m about to purchase permission into these apps.

Does anyone have any experience with this lock? I just want to make sure it will work to make single codes that burn after use.

Right now, using some of the free lock apps out there, I am having no luck, as the code remains after first use, and even after deleting user.

Yes it does support one time code and I think you’re app you’re looking for is here:

This is the lock device handler which only enhances the lock functionality.

Are you familar with the Schlage Connect touchscreen lock? Will that lock work with these apps?

If so I’m going to purchase lifetime support… Just don’t want to purchase if it doesn’t work.

Yes it does, the touchscreen is the BE469 or the BE468 model and this works with any lock that’s Z-Wave with remote programming support.

@Phil_Panfili I’d say do it either way. Best $30 I’ve spent. I started off only using the Linear Garage Opener DTH, but now use the Weather Station app, battery monitor app, and as soon as I get my door restained and my BE469 installed into my door, I’ll use all the lock apps. (BE469 is the Schlage Connect Touchscreen lock you were asking about)

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ve gotten more support over here in one night then I did in the other thread I was in for a week… I’ll be purchasing this week… Seems well worth the $30.

It sounds like it… I’ll be purchasing tonight… $30 to get my lock working, which has been driving me nuts, us well woorth it.

1 Like

I second that.

1 Like

Hi @RBoy
My IDlock reports 100% battery in the app, but now the lock gives indication (red light and play a melody on unlock) that battery is running low, after just a couple of months after installation.

Perhaps I haven’t used the best quality batteries, but that the app shows 100% and the lock itself indicates low battery cannot be right. One of them must be “off”.

Any ideas?

It doesn’t report right for me either

Yes it’s a bug with the IDLock firmware, it has been reported to them but never hurts to have customers report it in. Please do report it so they can fix in future. The DH is just showing what the lock is reporting.

Thanks I’ll do just that. Not sure how one would go about updating the firmware on a lock though.

Check with the company, they may provide a OTA update to ST to push out or they may swap out the lock for you.

Ok I’ll call them. I have three lol

1 Like

Thanks, I will also contact them :slight_smile:

But really great doorlock I must say.

Yes I love them. You can hear when the battery is getting low. Lol