[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

I think i like that new icon better

Edit: Just updated the app and device handler. Couldn’t have been easier and everything is working perfectly. thanks for the good work on this

1 Like

Yes, it works differently for different locks, for Yale it’s the Audio, for the Schalge it’s the beeper

Yes, and technically it’s called vacation mode (so you see when you would disable it)

Hit the refresh button a few times, the code has been tested and verified working on the BE469 and Yale keyfree locks.

Great, will put in the next version, been getting good feedback on it. You’re very welcome!

I got this setup without problems and it works great.

I had an issue where my lock was locking and unlocking when the door was open. I didn’t realize that I had conflicting settings with the Autolock button being selected on the device and the smartapp being set to lock immediately after closing.

I emailed Rboy and a few hours later he set me straight.

Excellent product and excellent support.

Thanks!

1 Like

###Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock and Schlage Lock, Yale Lock and Kwikset Lock Device Handler - Version 2.8.3

• Added support for 6th Generation Yale locks (UK) and Yale Keyfree
  • Added fingerprints from Yale, Schlage and Kwikset locks to allow for automatic selection of device handler when a new lock is installed
  • Update the alarm sensitivity icon (touch symbol instead of the muscular arm symbol)

###Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock and Schlage Lock, Yale Lock and Kwikset Lock Device Handler - Version 2.8.4

• Bugfix for invalidCode event not always being reported

Really sorry for the silly question here but I’m brand new to all this. I just had the Yale lock installed today and would really like to add your smartapp to my armament. Where do I download it from? would really appreciate a quick walkthrough if possible please. Thank you very much in advance

Check out the first post, it should answer most of your questions.

1 Like

Anybody know if it’s possible to get the inside indicator light to remain on or at least increase it’s duration and speed when locked?

I’ve got the keyfree lock. Is there any way to get rid of the “Unsupported” buttons? Also, why do I keep getting notifications of code change and unlocking/locking when nothing is happening? Thanks

You can modify the code (line starting with main) to remove any unwanted tiles. As of notifications, don’t understand the issue. It reports what the lock or some smartapp is telling it.

Is there any way to expose the motion sensor capability only for the locks that support it?

Unfortunately no, ST doesn’t allow that but you can edit the handler and remove the capability motion sensor from the metadata and viola.

Darn. I would modify it, but that makes it harder to update when you put out new code. I’ll just ignore it. Thanks!

Just installed my schlage lock. Trying to decide which device handler. What are some major diff between yours and stock one?

See the first post. It should answer most of your questions.

After installing the stock handler. I can see yours has a lot more options. I will be making a donation/lifetime subscription today as I may be interested in your blink app also. Would I be able to get password today?

On side note I’m assuming a time a update is made I have to manually replace with new code?

1 Like

Yes and Yes

Hi,

I keep getting this and don’t know of it’s an error.

Delete your codes, program the empty codes and start over., this is a SmartApp issue.