[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

You need to clear the cache, see the release notes here:

This is probably a dumb question. When you say cache , do you mean ST App cache?

OMG. The door alarm went off at 3:30 am last night.

What an embarrassment.

It was quiet for a few days earlier this week.

But man, what a nightmare.

I have recently moved house and changed from the Yale YRD with keypad to the conexis without keypad, but have installed and paired the zwave 2 module and paired it all up.

I was hoping to get some of the features from the rboy app, like changing volume, and the autorelock times. Is there a way of getting these advance features.

I have updated the app and the DTH, but still only getting lock state and battery level. I am sure I used to get more options from my previous lock.

The main thin I am trying to achieve is once I arrive home my presence is detected and then unlocks the door. This works, but by time I get to the door it has auto relocked. I used to set it to 180 seconds, which worked great

I’ve followed the instructions to install the Universal Enhanced Z-wave Lock DH but when I perform the inclusion, the device shows up as Yale Assure Lock Push Button Deadbolt. My lock is YRD216. Looking for assistance on how to get this lock to include with this Device Handler. Thank you!

Just go into the IDE and change it after inclusion.

that worked! thanks!

1 Like

@RBoy General business question: Are you planning to migrate your drivers using Edge, now that it is in public beta? If so, do you have a rough timeline that we should plan to start implementing those new drivers? I do hope you continue to support ST since you probably have some of the most experience with the platform and devices.

2 Likes

Thanks - I’ve been meaning to ask this question since Edge was announced. Availability of @RBoy DHs (and Smartapps) are pretty much the SmartThings “should I stay or should I go“ decision factor in my house, particularly the lock management and intrusion functions.

This question has been asked multiple times. I haven’t seen an answer, maybe I missed it.

Michael

1 Like

We’ve been playing with the alpha version of EDGE for a while now and it’s really neat. However there are a lot of limitations and compatibility issues with EDGE at this time and the features required for managing channel subscriptions aren’t complete yet.

2 Likes

My yale lock (‎YRD216-ZW2-619) in the old st app used to have an option to turn the lock audio on or off.

I still currently do that with a webcore piston…but i don’t have that option in the new app under its device tab. @RBoy @maddie how do i get my lock’s device tab to display this option like it used to?

Answered a few posts above

If I take the steps in post number 1521 (just switching the DTH to stock and back again, not deleting and re-adding the lock) will I lose my settings in your lock user management Smart app?

No. It’ll remain.

Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Plus Lock Device Handler - Version 05.03.00

• (New) Added support for Kwikset 620 (6xx series)
    • Enable/disable audio buzzer
    • Enable/disable Program button (settings page)

Please make sure that your lock is within 20ft of a buffering device/repeater for best performance and reliability.

Is there a device handler like this for zigbee lock

Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Plus Lock Device Handler - Version 05.03.02

• (New) Added support Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro
  • (New) Added support Alfred lock

NOTE: Alfred locks do not support sequential or repeating user codes like 1111 or 1234

Please make sure that your lock is within 20ft of a buffering device/repeater for best performance and reliability.

@RBoy I’m not able to set things like Code Entry, Audio or Auto Lock from the ST app. If I change it on the lock itself, the new setting is also updated inn the ST app. But when I press the toggle switches nothing happens. Nothing in the logs. Its on both my locks, ID Lock 150.
Tried a reset and new install. Still the same.

Try downgrading to an older version of the SmartThings app. Sounds like an app issue if nothing is showing up in the logs when you tap the controls. If that fixes it please report it to support@smartthings.com