[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

TIP: While this device handler is compatible with SmartLocks, if you would like to see real time updates to the dashboard in Smart Locks (locking, unlock etc), change the name of the device handler in metadata section around line 150 from

name: “Universal Z-Wave Lock With Alarms”

to

name: “Z-Wave Lock”

Save and Publish → viola, real time updates in SmartLocks

4 Likes

Does this fix the issue with “Smart Locks” not updating on the Dashboard screen when using this DTH?

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I have struggled to make this work for me and I always got an unknown status. I did have to remove SmartLocks and reinstall it for the dashboard to update. Thought I would throw that out there in case anyone else has a similar issue.

1 Like

FYI - anytime you remove and reinstall the Smart Locks SA it updates to the correct status. You should unlock a door and see if it updates now.

Yep

Without this name change, the DTH updates SmartLock and but you need to “refresh” SmartLocks or change the page and come back to see the updates show up (that’s the issue we reported to SmartLocks).

With this modification it happens in realtime without having to “refresh” the page.

Well I’ll be darned. That works.

1 Like

try to only install DH and remove SA it may be help

I just found original SmartThings app support L1

Hi,

I am considering to get a Danalock V3. The reason that I select Danalock is that it supports 3-4 times 360degree turning the lock. I live in Turkey and here we use locks that turn several times.

Now my questions:

1. I have to use the BTZU (Zwave US model) because my Hub is using US Zwave frequencies.
    Does the BTZU model turn several times as in the EU model ?
  2. Zigbee model is another option because Zigbee frequency does not change wether in US or EU. But does the Zigbee model run with ST ? (with this device handler ?)
  3. Does the zigbee model have capability of turning several times ?

This DTH supports the Danalock V3 but it only works with Z-Wave versions.

thanks @RBoy but do you have any experience with Danalock V3 BTZU ?
Does it have the ability to turn 360 degree several times ?

tagging @cyberrage for Danalock

I’ve just bought into this. I sincerely believe there is a problem with the standard DH for the Yale Conexis L1 which means it runs the batteries down on a (best case) weekly basis.

I’m hoping that RBoy’s DH may be better.

The source code says that, as of 7.0, there is an option to only write new user codes, and not to rewrite all codes every time. But, I can’t find that option on my phone. Where is it?

I think you’re referring to the SmartApp for Lock User Code Management.

The new v7 app does it all automatically, it determines when to overwrite, when to do a clean slate, it tracks old codes, orphaned codes, duplicate codes, processes new updates automatically etc.
Essentially we’ve designed it to be self optimizing so you don’t need to worry about it. It detects if you changed just a few codes and will update those, so basically chooses the most efficient way to manage codes.

3 Likes

@cyberrage ?

@

Not able to open smartapp ‘Lock multi …,relock’ v “07.02.01” [ "Door lock code user management with notifications and automatic relock ] to view settings, freezes smartthings app just spinning/reloading icon but it seems to be working (e.g. re locks with delay ). restarted smartthings app, reinstall smartthings classic (this time second pic after reinstall of ‘classic’, not sure why they decided to remove upper icons with time and signal :confused: but separate issue) and nothing. All other apps listed in smartapps tab can be opened with no issues.

@RBoy

Unable to access app see below

I cant even delete it to start from scratch.

Did you keep selecting the SmartApp from the Marketplace after you initially installed it? You are only supposed to select from the Marketplace the first time.

Once you have initially installed the SmartApp, then you goto Automation/SmartApps to access from then on after. You should only have one instance of it. What happened? :slight_smile:

More than likely, you are going to need to exclude/delete your Locks and then login to IDE:

1. Goto Locations
  2. Installed SmartApps
  3. Edit (upper right hand corner)
  4. Scroll down to Other
  5. Uninstall every Instance of the Door Lock User… SmartApp. Also the ones labeled Lock Multi User…
3 Likes