[RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Device Handler for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Schlage doesn’t allow external triggering of the alarm in the BE469

Does your app support the new August Smart Lock?

1 Like

Great timing. We will be adding support for it very shortly.

1 Like

Does your app and dh support the new danalock v3?

Yes it does

Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock and Schlage Lock, Yale Lock, Kwikset Lock, IDLock, DanaLock and August Lock Device Handler - Version 03.04.00

• Added support for August Z-Wave locks including built in DPS (door position sensor open/close)
  • Added support more Yale Bluetooth lock models and correctly reporting one touch locking
  • Improved support for Yale and Danalock RF models
  • Fixed issue with Schlage master code reporting
  • Added support for Yale Assa Abloy models

Schlage Lock Alarm Mode and Sensitivity Change and Monitor - Version 01.02.02

• Added ability to check for required device handler and uses * to separate multiple SMS numbers

Please refer to the previous post for details on new features in release 03.02.00

Just installed your DH to work with my 3rd gen august. It doesn’t work. It keeps telling me its jammed and i can’t see the open/close sensor.

Assuming most of the US users have deadbolt lock systems, I wonder if this device handler can handle Yale locks with monoblock system.
Can anybody answer this ?

Hello,

If i buy a Danalock v3 from Amazon.de, will it work with the US Smartthings hub? Will there be any frequency problem about the zwave?

That’s a bug in the August firmware, it’s scheduled to be fixed in the future firmware updates but thanks for reminding us, we’ve put a patch for it to ignore it with the older firmware. You can try 03.04.01 and it should fix this.

For this feature to work you need two things:

1. Your lock must have the DoorSense feature
  2. Your lock must report it’s MSR to the ST hub, open your IDE Live Logs, click on Refresh on your phone and see the logs and make sure that your MSR is not null and it’s reporting the correct MSR it will look like 03FF-001-001. If it’s null you will need to exclude and re pair your lock. Make sure you lock is within 5ft of the hub when pairing it for a more reliable pairing and MSR reporting.

Once you have the above two, it will automatically show up.

What was the issue with Schlage master code reporting if I may ask?

It was a compatibility issue with the User Code Management SmartApp where it was incorrectly reporting a user code as a master code. Just a cosmetic issue but it was fixed never the less.

What firmware are you on? firmware 1.4.41 has a bug where it sends a z-wave message for door state change, but doesn’t actually update the bit for the door position.

1 Like

can you add contact door sensor to your code if it on auto mode and contact sensor open door does not close in auto mode thank you

Device handlers can only control hardware functionality from the single device. What you’re asking has been implemented using a SmartApp here.

I re-paired my August Pro Locks within 5 ft of the hub and MSR is still null. Any thoughts?

Try to hit refresh a couple of times. If it still doesn’t show up do report
it to ST support. What hub firmware version are you on?

@RBoy Still nothing. Firmware is 000.018.00022. Lock complains about S0 security vs. S2 security when adding the device.

Support said it’s not supported so that’s a dead end.

The August Pro lock firmware has some issues to iron out, in the meanwhile try version 03.04.02 of DH which should patch the MSR reporting for the August Pro.