[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

Answered a few posts above

If I take the steps in post number 1521 (just switching the DTH to stock and back again, not deleting and re-adding the lock) will I lose my settings in your lock user management Smart app?

No. It’ll remain.

Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Plus Lock Device Handler - Version 05.03.00

• (New) Added support for Kwikset 620 (6xx series)
    • Enable/disable audio buzzer
    • Enable/disable Program button (settings page)

Please make sure that your lock is within 20ft of a buffering device/repeater for best performance and reliability.

Is there a device handler like this for zigbee lock

Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Plus Lock Device Handler - Version 05.03.02

• (New) Added support Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro
  • (New) Added support Alfred lock

NOTE: Alfred locks do not support sequential or repeating user codes like 1111 or 1234

Please make sure that your lock is within 20ft of a buffering device/repeater for best performance and reliability.

@RBoy I’m not able to set things like Code Entry, Audio or Auto Lock from the ST app. If I change it on the lock itself, the new setting is also updated inn the ST app. But when I press the toggle switches nothing happens. Nothing in the logs. Its on both my locks, ID Lock 150.
Tried a reset and new install. Still the same.

Try downgrading to an older version of the SmartThings app. Sounds like an app issue if nothing is showing up in the logs when you tap the controls. If that fixes it please report it to support@smartthings.com

Does it look like you will be able to provide edge version of your drivers or non groovy versions of your apps? Just wondering what will still be working after September 30th. Thanks!

2 Likes

Are there any Edge drivers available for Schlage Z-Wave locks? I am trying to migrate to Edge and it seems like @RBoy would rather spend his time complaining about SmartThings than provide answers to his customers.

2 Likes

There is a migration FAQ on the Rboy web page that seems to indicate he’s working on something for Edge…

3 Likes

And we are less that 3 weeks ago and he wont tell us anything. So i am planning for nothing from him.

1 Like

Sadly, this is necessary if you cannot afford downtime when the changeover occurs.

Yeah, it is a bit frustrating. I’ve been looking at controlling locks through SharpTools, but haven’t done too much with it hoping that Rboy will come through…

1 Like

Wow! I just checked Amazon. Samsung Smart Hub is selling at $364!

How is this possible? … The price jumped exponentially ridiculuous.

I see it for $135.

That’s Aeotec.

I bought my Samsung 5 years ago for roughy 70.

The Aeotec hub IS the SmartThings hub. (specifically its electrically a Samsung V.3 hub in Aeotec clothing) Samsung does not manufacture the device themselves anymore

Thanks.

But mine is still legit Smart Hub, yes?

They currently support the v. 2, v. 3, and the WiFi mesh hubs in addition to the Aeotec - so if you have one of those it works with SmartThings. if that’s what you are asking?