[EDGE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Driver for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

TOTALLY agree with you - there’s a LOT about the newapp that is well, sloppy. Fortunately - I’ve seen @RBoy & RBoy staff on the beta and developer threads actively trying to figure it out (Thanks guys)

Do what I do when you find somethin you dont like. Feedback (here for RBoy and the stuff they can control - I’m positive if its something they can fix in the DTH, they will - I see them leading most of the CLI customization discussions right now) but there’s something else we can do as users:

1. go to this thread: https://community.smartthings.com/t/get-ready-to-make-the-switch/
    and talk about what’s not working (pollitely) the ST devs are there and they’re listening.
  2. send in feature requests to support@smartthings.com with constructive suggestions

They can’t fix what they don’t know about and if we all rely on the other guy to submit feedback you can bet that dev never gets the message because ‘the other guy’ never did.

I worked for a large software dev firm for ~12 years and I can’t tell you how many times I was told by a customer “I can’t believe you guys didnt know about” (Insert big issue here)

Part of my job was to chase these down, and very often, the problem was nobody ever reported it because they all figured it was such a big issue someone else HAD TO have reported it already.

2 Likes