This is a device handler for the Tuya Leak Sensor and any other white label unit sold under various brand names. Has the single CR2032 battery.
My testing was only with the TS0207, so some feedback if others have similar devices would be great.
Works with Smart Home Monitor as a leak sensor
SmartThings doesn’t mark it OFFLINE as the default handler does
Battery results are taken from the device for both voltage and percentage.
No parameters (none necessary, the device can’t accept any.)
This file has been truncated.
* Tuya Leak Sensor
* Sold as:
* "Tuya Water Sensor" (TS0207)
* Blitzwolf BW-IS5 Water Leak Sensor https://www.blitzwolf.com/ZigBee-Water-Leak-Sensor-p-444.html
* Ewelink Wireless Water Detector
* And probably others...
* To pair this device, press and hold the button for 5+ seconds.
* While holding, the green light will go out indicating its ready to pair.
* Release the button, the green light should begin to blink indicating its ready to pair.
* Pressing the button will send the current leak status as a zone status update.
* Every ~250 minutes or so, the device will send a battery report (with voltage and percentage remaining),
* which we consider to be a checkin. The frequency of the battery reports is not queryable or configurable.
Hi. Thank you for making your code available for all of us to try!
I have tried to use your Device Handler code to get my Zigbee Tuya (Meian/Aubess) SW02 Leak sensor working with Smartthings. Unfortunately it does not work with my device. Do you have advice for me on how to get this working please?
your a legend . Thank you
Hi, does your code fit this sensor as well?
I set it up, it works very well. The problem is that after 6 to 7 hours it becomes offline