[RELEASE] Tasmota (Connect) for Sonoff, Tuya, SmartLife & other ESP8266 devices)

On my other devices the IP also came back as 0.0.0.0:0:. I honestly do not know how, because they are working and answering immediately to every command.

04:42:46 RSL: stat/tasmota_50CCD4/RESULT = {"Rule1":"ON","Once":"OFF","StopOnError":"OFF","Length":432,"Free":79,"Rules":"ON Power#state DO WebSend [0.0.0.0:0] /?...

Could this be a case of reinstalling both the Tasmota Connect and my devices?

rjmoral1 (Ramon) did you get his working ? I am having the same Problem with this (!!!) thing.

Cheeers

Hi harmonykorine, if you have any interest I bought two Smartthings HUBs v3 by mistake and now I must sell one of them.

Of course I imported them paying Custom Taxes, but if you want I can sell one of them let me know, I live in Sao Paulo. I am already with the HUB with me.

Hi Hongtat, I am having the same problem of the (!!!) after the IP Address of my tasmota RF Bridge.

Analyzing the results in the Tasmota Connect code, I found that:

I have a null dni - dni ==> it.state?.dni - this has a value of NULL

and my Device Network ID in the Device defined has the MAC ADDRESS of the Tasmota RF without the “:”

Also I am pointing to the right IP Address of the Tasmota RF bridge in my network.

What can be wrong, any idea ?

One more information I have two HUBS in two different locations but I am using TASMOTA CONNECT only in this location I am trying to include the TASMOTA RF BRIDGE to

Thanks in advance for any help.

@Michaelw Unfortunately, no, if you want to use the same ST account. I did some test with different accounts, and everything works fine. But managing the 2 ST hubs, in 2 different locations from the same account, creates some instability. I received another suggestion that I haven´t tried. With the 2 accounts, grant access from one to the other.

(Un)Helpfully, ST have removed the linking between Git and ST just at the very moment I finally find the very thing i’ve been after for months - How can I get to use this Feature / Smartapp? I’m not sure even how to begin by getting into ST?

thanks.

I just put a Sonoff RE5V1C in Tasmota Connect which uses the Tasmota Generic Switch Device Handler.

It toggles ON and OFF but I would like a momentary response where the switch is on for 1 second or less and then goes off.

The PulseTime Command is designed to accomplish a momentary ON function. What would be involved in creating or revising the Device Handler to add this feature?

Do any of the Device Handlers in Tasmota Connect have this feature?

Anyone done any work to make tasmota-connect work with multiple sensors, i.e. DS18S20s or similar? I have a Sonoff Basic running tasmota with 4 DS18S20 temp sensors, and I would love to see it in ST. I have an idea of how to read the sensors, but I don’t know how to get them into usable entities, whether it can be one entity with 4 temps, or if I should make 4 entities. The four temps are: discharge_air, return_air, liquid_line, suction_line.

Here is the StatusSNS entry that provides the data:

"StatusSNS":{"Time":"2020-09-28T05:23:08","DS18S20-1":{"Id":"0008002F43A2","Temperature":68.4},"DS18S20-2":{"Id":"0008002F4CE8","Temperature":69.6},"DS18S20-3":{"Id":"0008002F50F8","Temperature":69.1},"DS18S20-4":{"Id":"000800C81441","Temperature":69.2},"TempUnit":"F"}

If anyone has done any work on this, or has any suggestions, let me know.

Hi,
I have tried to set up Tasmota (connect) as described at GitHub hongtat/tasmota-connect. I am using af Sonoff RF Bridge with tasmota an have it connected with the Generic dimmer switch (see picture). My problem is that I can only receive signals but not send them.
In the following I have pasted from the console of the RF Bridge.

Received signals:
19:24:29 RUL: RFRECEIVED#DATA performs “WebSend [192.168.0.10:39500] /?json={“RfReceived”:{“Data”:“42EDA8”}}”
19:24:30 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“WebSend”:“Done”}
19:24:30 RUL: RFRECEIVED#RFKEY performs “WebSend [192.168.0.10:39500] /?json={“RfReceived”:{“RfKey”:“2”}}”
19:24:30 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“WebSend”:“Done”}
19:24:50 RSL: tele/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“Time”:“2020-09-28T19:24:50”,“RfReceived”:{“Sync”:10710,“Low”:370,“High”:1050,“Data”:“42EDA2”,“RfKey”:1}}
19:24:50 RUL: RFRECEIVED#DATA performs “WebSend [192.168.0.10:39500] /?json={“RfReceived”:{“Data”:“42EDA2”}}”
19:24:51 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“WebSend”:“Done”}
19:24:51 RUL: RFRECEIVED#RFKEY performs “WebSend [192.168.0.10:39500] /?json={“RfReceived”:{“RfKey”:“1”}}”
19:24:51 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“WebSend”:“Done”}

Send signals:
19:39:03 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“Command”:“Unknown”}
19:39:06 RSL: stat/tasmota_669F39/RESULT = {“Command”:“Unknown”}

I hope anyone can tell me what I h ave been doing wrong?

It doesn’t support momentary button. To work-around, create as a switch, and use rule to turn it off after X second.

It doesn’t support more than 1 temp sensor.

It has been created as a generic switch. What would the rule be to turn off after 0.5 seconds?

I am assuming you mean that tasmota-connect doesn’t support more than 1, and that is what I am working on, an enhancement to support that. The piece that I am stumbling on is whether I will have to (or want to) create this as multiple devices inside ST. After doing some research, it looks like I probably can store all the values in a single device, but I am still working on how to display it in the app.

Good morning @hongtat, initially I would like to congratulate you once again for the excellent work with tasmota connect.
I wanted to ask you something, I am currently partially migrating my automation to Hubitat, I was wondering if you have already thought about adapting this App of yours to use there too, from what I saw it is possible to make this adaptation, in this way you will help many people who are there, your system is certainly the best in this regard.
Another question would be if you could share the Coolix IR HVAC codes, as there is no smartapp like yours there I will have to do something via webcore to comand my AC

Hello everyone and thank you for the wonderful effort

I have a small problem
I have a Sonoff rf Bridge with Tasmota 8.5 on it
And I am using Tasmota connect on SmartThing
Everything works fine
But the internet at home is divided between two apartments by Vlan
SmartThings ip address 192.168.2.51 (apartment 1)
sonoff rf bridge ip address 192.168.1.100 (apartment 2)
The problem is that SmartThing does not see what sonoff bridge gets
only the wifi signal
no firewall or special configration on router
What is the appropriate setting for the problem, whether on the router or on the sonoff itself?

Screenshot_20200930-210547|281x500

!

No immediate plans to port to Hubitat, unless there are people willing to donate a Hubitat or a big discount. I welcome pull request to make the code work for Hubitat.

Vlan (different networks) is likely not going to work, unless you are able to route the traffic to the correct destination.

Account with more than 1 hub/location is probably not going to work too.

It would be great if I could adapt this code for Hubitat. How can I do to donate the money? It would be interesting if you did some way for people to donate, if you do I can publicize it in the community and also see if I can get any discount on the acquisition of the Hub

Thanks for the quick reply
Which port is suitable for directing traffic?
From Smartthings to sonoff rf bridge no problem
the problem is from sonoff bridge to Smartthing

I am still stuck with the situation where everything seems to work perfectly if I use my virtual blinds manually (pressing the button on ST) to open and close, but when I try to create a scene or automation it doesn’t offer me any actions available for the blind so I can’t schedule anything.

I’ve triple checked all of the obvious stuff so can you offer any advice / help to solve this ? I’m soooo close to getting this working properly, but without being able to automate it or create scenes it’s not going to work for me…

Your solution has been brilliant and has my home full of Tasmota beautifully integrated now and allowed me to retire much of my Webcore Tasmota handlers. Thank you. :clap:

I wanted to ask a question around the Virtual HVAC. I notice that the command sent through the IR Bridge is setting:

• “Quiet” to “Off”
  • “Econo” to “Off”
  • “Filter” to “Off”

{“IRHVAC”:“Vendor”:“PANASONIC_AC”,“Model”:1,“Power”:“On”,“Mode”:“Cool”,“Celsius”:“On”,“Temp”:25,“FanSpeed”:“Auto”,“SwingV”:“Low”,“SwingH”:“LeftMax”,“Quiet”:“Off”,“Turbo”:“Off”,“Econo”:“Off”,“Light”:“Off”,“Filter”:“Off”,“Clean”:“Off”,“Beep”:“Off”,“Sleep”:-1}}

Is there any way I can set these to override those defaults to be “On” whenever I make any changes on the Virtual HVAC?

I have added a donation link (via PayPal) on the github page. This is the direct donation link.