[OBSOLETE] Super Notifier - All your alerts in one place!

wow thank you for the quick response. Yes I do use all the same sensors on the same doors. I am really doing this as a security feature and not really as an automation function but I do see your point on the challenges. Perhaps the challenges could be reduced by making this an additional type of Instant Alert. So right now there is “when someone knocks”. Maybe it would make sense to change that to “Knock - One Door” then add a new one called “Knock- Multiple Doors”.

I don’t know what the rules are about basing code off another persons code but I was digging on the forums and it does look like AstralNyt made a smart app for the “Knock - Multiple Doors” function here (Knockerz - Door Knocker Detection and Notification). The main limitation of the knockerz app is it does not have the really nice Execution Restrictions like you have in Super Notifier. This is great to have a “Storm” virtual switch that I can turn on so when it is storming out I don’t get constant notifications of knocks. Again I would just love for this to be in the Super Notifier app so all my notifications are managed from one place.

I completely understand the time constraints and appreciate you adding this to your list for future consideration.