[RELEASE] ActionTiles, the homepage for your SmartThings home!

Hi Kevin,

This is an open Feature Request on our feedback Forum. Please add Topic Votes to help indicate your priority.

Please increase the clock font size to at least match the size from Smart Tiles. the current clock font in a 2x1 clock tile is way too small.

1 Like

How long did you guys have to wait to receive an invitation to use ActionTiles after registering?

It only took a day or two initially for me. I don’t believe you need an invitation code now.

See RELEASE v6.4.1 deployed: Invitation Codes no longer required & ActionTiles Connect SmartApp improved.

2 Likes

I apologize for the somewhat “stealthy” nature of this big announcement regarding removal of the Invitation Code Requirement

1. You can subscribe / follow the Announcements Category on our Forum to get the most immediate notice of Release Notes: http://support.actiontiles.com/forums/12-actiontiles-forum/categories/50-announcements/topics/

2. Our Facebook, Twitter, blog, News Email List, etc. are secondary channels.

3. We have an important SmartApp deployment in the queue, so we were deferring extra publicity until then.

1 Like

I wanted to add more devices to ActionTiles, but getting the following response from the Smartthings Server: Client is not associated with a SmartApp in location Home.

Any idea what could be the problem? (I restarted my browser and did a fresh login on Smartthings, but the problem remains.)

Thanks

1. In the SmartThings App, check under Automation / SmartApps and look for “ActionTiles V6 (Connect)”.
  2. Uninstall it.
  3. In ActionTiles / My Locations; select (+) to Re-Add your SmartThings Location. Panel configurations will be preserved.
1 Like

So the Community has a DEALS Category, but I think this one cross-post is relevant, right? :smile:

Thanks for the suggestion @tgauchat, but that did not help. :worried:

Update: Despite uninstalling the app, I still get the error in Firefox. But in Chrome it seems to be working.

This is an error with the SmartThings OAuth installation flow that is very unlikely (except in certain temporary situations or problems with your SmartThings Account). Since you have it working in Chrome, please contact Support@ActionTiles.com if you still need further assistance.

1 Like

Just wanted to say I loved smarttiles for the 6 months I had it before you updated to ActionTiles. All I can say is WOW what an awesome project! The improvements made for ActionTiles is mind blowing.

ActionTiles is the way to go! Don’t hesitate, just get it
 you won’t be disappointed!

I am happy to support your efforts!

Keep up the excellent work!.. now onto Echosistant.

3 Likes

Thank-you for the enthusiastic compliments, Rich!

For anyone who is a Facebook user, may I encourage y’all to consider posting a star-rating and a few words on the Reviews tab of our FB page? Rating really help convince other folks to experience AT for themselves! :pray:

Thank-you! :grinning:

Absolutely I will rate it, I have Facebook, but don’t normally use it. I will however login to give you a review as this project warrants whatever I can do to help out.

1 Like

Thanks, Rich!!!

I’m working on putting a “Ratings” plug-in right onto our own website; which will be helpful for folks who don’t use Facebook, etc
 Personally, I hesitate to bother trying any App (or restaurant or theater show) with no reviews, so I think ratings & reviews will definitely be beneficial for ActionTiles.

Our recent Customer Survey ended up averaging 4.34 Stars :star2::star2::star2::star2: ; not a bad start.

I just left a little Facebook LOVE for you. Again thank you for your efforts and from what I can tell, incredible support!

2 Likes

Just in case there are Canadian :maple_leaf: community members not following the “Canadian Users Group” Topic; you may have missed our savings announcement yesterday

###Price drop to $29.99 CAD (from $32.99 CAD)

And a coupon in there for an extra $1.00 off through the weekend to “celebrate” the falling US Dollar :fearful: :rolling_eyes:.

Is there a way to add a “linefeed” to tiles yet, so they wrap where I want them to? I can kind of do this by adding a new tileset, and hide title, but that still doesn’t compact things enough
 specifically this doesn’t help wrap tiles around camera/images the way I’d like.

Couple other feature requests I think I have already put on ActionTiles forum

-for optionally selected tiles, show time since last status change, useful for tracking when door opened or last time motion happened. Squeeze it into the bottom of the tile with minimal text such as: 90m, 2h, 48h, 5d to indicate how many minutes or hours or days ago the change happened.
-add routines to the popup list of modes, or vice-versa and show both on one tile to save a little space
-garage door icons for contact-garage type devices
-possible to show latest image from each of my Arlo cameras?

1 Like

Some of your Ideas / Feature Requests are already on our ActionTiles Feedback Forum, and I encourage you to add the ones that are not.

While discussing ideas here is great for brainstorming and honors our SmartThings Community “vacation home”, we really need to draw more people into our own official Feedback Forum where we have more control over organizing ideas, officially capturing interest levels via the Voting system, and then allowing topic subscribers to follow status and progress.

##Release v6.6.0: PIN Protected Tiles (secured Tiles) is here!

Release notes are on our Support & Feedback Forum in the “Release Notes” category, of course :smiley:

But even better
 See:

Fan / Customer @lopests’s “quick-look” 2 minute Video:

This particular Feature Request was very popular (topic Voting :ballot_box_with_check: :thumbsup: on our Forum certainly influences our priorities
); it’s our pleasure have added it, and we’re looking forward to your enjoyment and feedback.

Cheers :beers:!

3 Likes

Hi does anyone have some type of stock market overview chart that can be added to AT?

1 Like