[DEPRECATED] ST_Anything - Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32

Wow Dan, Very impressive.
Hey if your taking request, I have some enhancements for you to consider…some ideas to make ST_Anything even more awesome…as if that’s even possible.
Basic Web page for ST_Anything devices: I’m thinking about what @erocm1231 did with the ESP8266 LED controller. It has a basic web page that can be used for control and updates. Actually, having just the Firmware update capability would be great as then we could do OTA updates. The Controller page would just be a list of the created ST_Anything devices.
Another option is just to have OTA updates using Arduino. I looked into it but haven’t been able to figured it out. Seems like what they do is have a unique command that puts it in OTA update mode. The input parser looks for a special string that then calls the OTA update code that allows the new code to be overlaid. (The new code also has this OTA code for next time.) Seems like this could be almost completely hidden as a special class in your ST_Anything infrastructure.
Again, just some thoughts for you to consider. (I know that I still owe you my Sprinkler codes, and they are coming really.)
Thanks again.