[DEPRECATED] ST_Anything - Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32

It was slow at first but finally got it working.
Every once in awhile it refuses to connect to Wi-Fi. But other than that I got it updated in Philly working with SmartThings ADT.

By the way I just added a fuse panel to my home solar.

//******************************************************************************************
// File: ST_Anything_Multiples_MKR1010.ino
// Authors: Dan G Ogorchock & Daniel J Ogorchock (Father and Son)
//
// Summary: This Arduino Sketch, along with the ST_Anything library and the revised SmartThings
// library, demonstrates the ability of one Arduino MKR1010 to implement a multiple
// input/output custom device for integration into SmartThings.
// The ST_Anything library takes care of all of the work to schedule device updates
// as well as all communications with the WiFiNINA onboard module.
//
// ST_Anything_Multiples implements the following ST Capabilities in multiples of 2 as a demo of what is possible with a single Arduino
// - 2 x Contact Sensor devices (used to monitor magnetic door sensors)
// - 2 x Switch devices (used to turn on a digital output (e.g. LED, relay, etc
)
// - 2 x Water Sensor devices (using an analog input pin to measure voltage from a water detector baord)
// - 2 x Illuminance Measurement devices (using a photoresitor attached to ananlog input)
// - 2 x Voltage Measurement devices (using a photoresitor attached to ananlog input)
// - 2 x Smoke Detector devices (using simple digital input)
// - 2 x Motion devices (used to detect motion)
// - 2 x Temperature Measurement devices (Temperature from DHT22 device)
// - 2 x Humidity Measurement devices (Humidity from DHT22 device)
// - 2 x Relay Switch devices (used to turn on a digital output for a set number of cycles And On/Off times (e.g.relay, etc
))
// - 2 x Alarm devices - 1 siren only, 1 siren and strobe (using simple digital outputs)
//
// This example requires the use of an Arduino MKR1010.
//
// Change History:
//
// Date Who What
// ---- — ----
// 2019-06-23 Dan Ogorchock New example sketch for use with the Arduino MKR1010
//
//******************************************************************************************
// SmartThings Library for Arduino MKR1010.
#include <SmartThingsWiFiNINA.h> //Library to provide API to the SmartThings WiFi NINA Module

// ST_Anything Library
#include <Constants.h> //Constants.h is designed to be modified by the end user to adjust behavior of the ST_Anything library
#include <Device.h> //Generic Device Class, inherited by Sensor and Executor classes
#include <Sensor.h> //Generic Sensor Class, typically provides data to ST Cloud (e.g. Temperature, Motion, etc
)
#include <Executor.h> //Generic Executor Class, typically receives data from ST Cloud (e.g. Switch)
#include <InterruptSensor.h> //Generic Interrupt “Sensor” Class, waits for change of state on digital input
#include <PollingSensor.h> //Generic Polling “Sensor” Class, polls Arduino pins periodically
#include <Everything.h> //Master Brain of ST_Anything library that ties everything together and performs ST Shield communications

#include <PS_Illuminance.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure light levels via a photo resistor on an analog input pin
#include <PS_Voltage.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure voltage on an analog input pin
#include <PS_TemperatureHumidity.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure Temperature and Humidity via DHT library
#include <PS_Water.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure presence of water (i.e. leak detector) on an analog input pin
#include <IS_Motion.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to detect motion via a PIR sensor on a digital input pin
#include <IS_Contact.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_Smoke.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_CarbonMonoxide.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_DoorControl.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) and Executor to monitor the status of a digital input pin and control a digital output pin
#include <IS_Button.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin for button presses
#include <EX_Switch.h> //Implements an Executor (EX) via a digital output to a relay
#include <EX_Alarm.h> //Implements Executor (EX)as an Alarm capability with Siren and Strobe via digital outputs to relays
#include <S_TimedRelay.h> //Implements a Sensor to control a digital output pin with timing/cycle repeat capabilities

//**********************************************************************************************************
//Define which Arduino Pins will be used for each device
// Notes: Arduino MKR1010 communicates directly to the onboard WiFi NINA module without interfering
// with remaining MKR1010 pins. Thus A0-A6 and D0-D14 an be used for your sketch.
//**********************************************************************************************************

//Analog Pins
#define PIN_WATER_1 A0 //SmartThings Capability “Water Sensor”
#define PIN_WATER_2 A1 //SmartThings Capability “Water Sensor”
#define PIN_ILLUMINANCE_1 A2 //SmartThings Capability “Illuminance Measurement”
#define PIN_ILLUMINANCE_2 A3 //SmartThings Capability “Illuminance Measurement”
#define PIN_VOLTAGE_1 A4 //SmartThings Capability “Voltage Measurement”
#define PIN_VOLTAGE_2 A5 //SmartThings Capability “Voltage Measurement”

//Digital Pins
#define PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_1 0 //SmartThings Capabilities “Temperature Measurement” and “Relative Humidity Measurement”
#define PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_2 1 //SmartThings Capabilities “Temperature Measurement” and “Relative Humidity Measurement”
#define PIN_MOTION_1 2 //SmartThings Capability “Motion Sensor”
#define PIN_MOTION_2 3 //SmartThings Capability “Motion Sensor”
#define PIN_CONTACT_1 4 //SmartThings Capability “Contact Sensor”
#define PIN_CONTACT_2 5 //SmartThings Capability “Contact Sensor”
#define PIN_SWITCH_1 6 //SmartThings Capability “Switch”
#define PIN_SWITCH_2 7 //SmartThings Capability “Switch”
#define PIN_TIMEDRELAY_1 8 //SmartThings Capability “Relay Switch”
#define PIN_TIMEDRELAY_2 9 //SmartThings Capability “Relay Switch”
#define PIN_SMOKE_1 10 //SmartThings Capability “Smoke Detector”
#define PIN_SMOKE_2 11 //SmartThings Capability “Smoke Detector”
#define PIN_ALARM_1 12 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”
#define PIN_ALARM_2 13 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”
#define PIN_STROBE_2 14 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”

//WiFiNINA Information
String str_ssid = “Marco”; // <—You must edit this line!
String str_password = “7738372734”; // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress ip(192, 168, 27, 175); // Device IP Address // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress gateway(192, 168, 27, 1); //Router gateway // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress subnet(255, 255, 255, 0); //LAN subnet mask // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress dnsserver(192, 168, 27, 1); //DNS server // <—You must edit this line!
const unsigned int serverPort = 8090; // port to run the http server on

// Smartthings Hub Information
IPAddress hubIp(192, 168, 27, 150); // smartthings hub ip // <—You must edit this line!
const unsigned int hubPort = 39500; // smartthings hub port

// Hubitat Hub Information
//IPAddress hubIp(192, 168, 27, 150); // Hubitat hub ip // <—You must edit this line!
//const unsigned int hubPort = 39501; // Hubitat hub port

//st::Everything::callOnMsgSend() optional callback routine. This is a sniffer to monitor
// data being sent to ST. This allows a user to act on data changes locally within the
// Arduino sktech.
void callback(const String &msg)
{
//Uncomment if it weould be desirable to using this function
//Serial.print(F("ST_Anything_Miltiples Callback: Sniffed data = "));
//Serial.println(msg);

//TODO: Add local logic here to take action when a device’s value/state is changed

//Masquerade as the ThingShield to send data to the Arduino, as if from the ST Cloud (uncomment and edit following line(s) as you see fit)
//st::receiveSmartString(“Put your command here!”); //use same strings that the Device Handler would send
}

//Arduino Setup() routine
void setup()
{
//Declare each Device that is attached to the Arduino
// Notes: - For each device, there is typically a corresponding “tile” defined in your
// SmartThings Device Hanlder Groovy code, except when using new COMPOSITE Device Handler
// - For details on each device’s constructor arguments below, please refer to the
// corresponding header (.h) and program (.cpp) files.
// - The name assigned to each device (1st argument below) must match the Groovy
// Device Handler names. (Note: “temphumid” below is the exception to this rule
// as the DHT sensors produce both “temperature” and “humidity”. Data from that
// particular sensor is sent to the ST Hub in two separate updates, one for
// “temperature” and one for “humidity”)
// - The new Composite Device Handler is comprised of a Parent DH and various Child
// DH’s. The names used below MUST not be changed for the Automatic Creation of
// child devices to work properly. Simply increment the number by +1 for each duplicate
// device (e.g. contact1, contact2, contact3, etc
) You can rename the Child Devices
// to match your specific use case in the ST Phone Application.
//Polling Sensors
static st::PS_Water sensor1(F(“water1”), 60, 0, PIN_WATER_1, 200);
static st::PS_Water sensor2(F(“water2”), 60, 10, PIN_WATER_2, 200);
static st::PS_Illuminance sensor3(F(“illuminance1”), 60, 20, PIN_ILLUMINANCE_1, 0, 1023, 0, 1000);
static st::PS_Illuminance sensor4(F(“illuminance2”), 60, 30, PIN_ILLUMINANCE_2, 0, 1023, 0, 1000);
static st::PS_TemperatureHumidity sensor5(F(“temphumid1”), 60, 40, PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_1, st::PS_TemperatureHumidity::DHT22,“temperature1”,“humidity1”);
static st::PS_TemperatureHumidity sensor6(F(“temphumid2”), 60, 50, PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_2, st::PS_TemperatureHumidity::DHT22,“temperature2”,“humidity2”);
static st::PS_Voltage sensor7(F(“voltage1”), 60, 55, PIN_VOLTAGE_1, 0, 1023, 0, 5000);
static st::PS_Voltage sensor8(F(“voltage2”), 60, 57, PIN_VOLTAGE_2, 0, 1023, 0, 5000);

//Interrupt Sensors
static st::IS_Motion sensor9(F(“motion1”), PIN_MOTION_1, HIGH, false, 500);
static st::IS_Motion sensor10(F(“motion2”), PIN_MOTION_2, HIGH, false, 500);
static st::IS_Contact sensor11(F(“contact1”), PIN_CONTACT_1, LOW, true, 500);
static st::IS_Contact sensor12(F(“contact2”), PIN_CONTACT_2, LOW, true, 500);
static st::IS_Smoke sensor13(F(“smoke1”), PIN_SMOKE_1, HIGH, true, 500);
static st::IS_Smoke sensor14(F(“smoke2”), PIN_SMOKE_2, HIGH, true, 500);

//Special sensors/executors (uses portions of both polling and executor classes)
static st::S_TimedRelay sensor15(F(“relaySwitch1”), PIN_TIMEDRELAY_1, LOW, true, 3000, 0, 1); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
static st::S_TimedRelay sensor16(F(“relaySwitch2”), PIN_TIMEDRELAY_2, LOW, true, 3000, 0, 1); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board

//Executors
static st::EX_Switch executor1(F(“switch1”), PIN_SWITCH_1, LOW, false); //Non-inverted logic for “Active High” Relay Board
static st::EX_Switch executor2(F(“switch2”), PIN_SWITCH_2, LOW, true); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
static st::EX_Alarm executor3(F(“alarm1”), PIN_ALARM_1, LOW, true); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
static st::EX_Alarm executor4(F(“alarm2”), PIN_ALARM_2, LOW, true, PIN_STROBE_2); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board

//*****************************************************************************
// Configure debug print output from each main class
st::Everything::debug=true;
st::Executor::debug=true;
st::Device::debug=true;
st::PollingSensor::debug=true;
st::InterruptSensor::debug=true;

//Initialize the “Everything” Class

//Initialize the optional local callback routine (safe to comment out if not desired)
st::Everything::callOnMsgSend = callback;

//Create the SmartThings WiFiNINA Communications Object
//STATIC IP Assignment - Recommended
st::Everything::SmartThing = new st::SmartThingsWiFiNINA(str_ssid, str_password, ip, gateway, subnet, dnsserver, serverPort, hubIp, hubPort, st::receiveSmartString);

//DHCP IP Assigment - Must set your router's DHCP server to provice a static IP address for this device's MAC address
//st::Everything::SmartThing = new st::SmartThingsWiFiNINA(str_ssid, str_password, serverPort, hubIp, hubPort, st::receiveSmartString);

//Run the Everything class’ init() routine which establishes Ethernet communications with the SmartThings Hub
st::Everything::init();

//Add each sensor to the “Everything” Class
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor1);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor2);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor3);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor4);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor5);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor6);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor7);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor8);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor9);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor10);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor11);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor12);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor13);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor14);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor15);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor16);

//Add each executor to the “Everything” Class
st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor1);
st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor2);
st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor3);
st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor4);

//Initialize each of the devices which were added to the Everything Class
st::Everything::initDevices();
}

//Arduino Loop() routine
void loop()
{
//Execute the Everything run method which takes care of “Everything”
st::Everything::run();
}

I dont know if you needed the whole thing, but that the sketch im trying to get runing. I don need all of the sensors included with it, but i figure i try to get that running before i start changing anything else. thanks

The sketch looks fine to me. Did you make sure you PUBLISHED all of the Child Device Handlers when you imported them into the ST Web IDE?

Also, some folks have found that fully powering down their ST hub, and then booting it back up has helped. If you have a v2 hub, be sure to remove the batteries.

Dan,
do you recommend using resistors on the contact sensors? Thank you

I do not use any external pullup resistors. I use the internal pullup resistor feature of the micro-controller boards. Doing so allows a very simple wiring design. Contact sensor gets wired to the board’s GPIO pin and the GND pin.

You can use external pullup resistors if desired/required. Just be sure to disable the internal pullup feature when creating the device in the sketch.

Dan,
You have used SmartThings and from the notes now you are using Hubitat. What are the pros and cons from your prospective. I’m really familiar with SmartThings (I do like it) and I do like the fact with Hubitat you can used it even without the internet. Thank you

What would the wire diagram look like for the smoke detector with interconnect wire? That’s on only sensor that I have never connected to the ST_Anything in the past. I do have Halo smoke detector connected as a master on the main floor but would like to ensure that rest are connected as well and not to spend more money on Halo’s. Thank you for all your help

Sorry, I don’t have any experience with integrating those types of smoke detectors.

That is not a simple question. Personally, I really wanted local processing for ST_Anything, so Hubitat was an ideal choice. I also really like the the local integration with Lutron Caseta.

What kind of smoke detectors have been tested with ST_Anything? Thank you

The IS_Smoke Device is designed to handle a simple dry contact. Some old alarm panels have powered smoke detectors with a dry contact. Also, some heat detectors ar a simple dry contact.

The PS_MQ2_Smoke device is designed to be used with a MQ2 smoke detector sensor.

For those of you using this for a garage door opener, are you still able to utilize the factory button for the opener?

Yes. The relay just momentarily shorts the manual button contact together, the same as when you press the manual button.

If you have a newer garage door opener, you may need to perform some soldering to expose those manual button contacts to the relay. My GDOs are pretty old, so I have what is basically a doorbell-style manual button for each of my two garage door openers.

1 Like

I have the door bell style. They are about 15 years old

1 Like

Hello,
I am new to this topic and need some real basic help.
I am looking and the “ST_Anything_Multiples_ESP8266WiFi.ino” sketch.
There is a comment as follows:
" For details on each device’s constructor arguments below, please refer to the corresponding header (.h) and program (.cpp) files."
I assume that the referenced files will help me understand the parameters in this command:
static st::PS_Water sensor1(F(“water1”), 60, 20, PIN_WATER_1, 200);

Can someone help we by explaining where I can find these .h and .cpp files?
I have looked in the github repository but have not been successful.

Thanks,
Glenn

Look in either my GitHub repo

Or in your computer’s

C:\users[yourUserName]\documents\arduino\libraries

folder

Hi Dan.

I tried rebooting the hub. I have a v2, so I removed the batteries and still no luck. to make it simple, I tried only using the contact sensors on the sketch . All the device handlers are published, and I have double and triple checked mac address and Ip’s. I dont know another way of getting the mac address, so I am just using what my router shows. Here is the sketch i am using ( i have commented out all the sensor except the contact ones) and I am also posting what my device looks like on Web IDE and ST app am my device handlers.

Thanks.

// File: ST_Anything_Multiples_MKR1010.ino
// Authors: Dan G Ogorchock & Daniel J Ogorchock (Father and Son)
//
// Summary: This Arduino Sketch, along with the ST_Anything library and the revised SmartThings
// library, demonstrates the ability of one Arduino MKR1010 to implement a multiple
// input/output custom device for integration into SmartThings.
// The ST_Anything library takes care of all of the work to schedule device updates
// as well as all communications with the WiFiNINA onboard module.
//
// ST_Anything_Multiples implements the following ST Capabilities in multiples of 2 as a demo of what is possible with a single Arduino
// - 2 x Contact Sensor devices (used to monitor magnetic door sensors)
// - 2 x Switch devices (used to turn on a digital output (e.g. LED, relay, etc
)
// - 2 x Water Sensor devices (using an analog input pin to measure voltage from a water detector baord)
// - 2 x Illuminance Measurement devices (using a photoresitor attached to ananlog input)
// - 2 x Voltage Measurement devices (using a photoresitor attached to ananlog input)
// - 2 x Smoke Detector devices (using simple digital input)
// - 2 x Motion devices (used to detect motion)
// - 2 x Temperature Measurement devices (Temperature from DHT22 device)
// - 2 x Humidity Measurement devices (Humidity from DHT22 device)
// - 2 x Relay Switch devices (used to turn on a digital output for a set number of cycles And On/Off times (e.g.relay, etc
))
// - 2 x Alarm devices - 1 siren only, 1 siren and strobe (using simple digital outputs)
//
// This example requires the use of an Arduino MKR1010.
//
// Change History:
//
// Date Who What
// ---- — ----
// 2019-06-23 Dan Ogorchock New example sketch for use with the Arduino MKR1010
//
// SmartThings Library for Arduino MKR1010.
#include <SmartThingsWiFiNINA.h> //Library to provide API to the SmartThings WiFi NINA Module

// ST_Anything Library
#include <Constants.h> //Constants.h is designed to be modified by the end user to adjust behavior of the ST_Anything library
#include <Device.h> //Generic Device Class, inherited by Sensor and Executor classes
#include <Sensor.h> //Generic Sensor Class, typically provides data to ST Cloud (e.g. Temperature, Motion, etc
)
#include <Executor.h> //Generic Executor Class, typically receives data from ST Cloud (e.g. Switch)
#include <InterruptSensor.h> //Generic Interrupt “Sensor” Class, waits for change of state on digital input
#include <PollingSensor.h> //Generic Polling “Sensor” Class, polls Arduino pins periodically
#include <Everything.h> //Master Brain of ST_Anything library that ties everything together and performs ST Shield communications

#include <PS_Illuminance.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure light levels via a photo resistor on an analog input pin
#include <PS_Voltage.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure voltage on an analog input pin
#include <PS_TemperatureHumidity.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure Temperature and Humidity via DHT library
#include <PS_Water.h> //Implements a Polling Sensor (PS) to measure presence of water (i.e. leak detector) on an analog input pin
#include <IS_Motion.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to detect motion via a PIR sensor on a digital input pin
#include <IS_Contact.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_Smoke.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_CarbonMonoxide.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin
#include <IS_DoorControl.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) and Executor to monitor the status of a digital input pin and control a digital output pin
#include <IS_Button.h> //Implements an Interrupt Sensor (IS) to monitor the status of a digital input pin for button presses
#include <EX_Switch.h> //Implements an Executor (EX) via a digital output to a relay
#include <EX_Alarm.h> //Implements Executor (EX)as an Alarm capability with Siren and Strobe via digital outputs to relays
#include <S_TimedRelay.h> //Implements a Sensor to control a digital output pin with timing/cycle repeat capabilities

//Define which Arduino Pins will be used for each device
// Notes: Arduino MKR1010 communicates directly to the onboard WiFi NINA module without interfering
// with remaining MKR1010 pins. Thus A0-A6 and D0-D14 an be used for your sketch.

//Analog Pins
//#define PIN_WATER_1 A0 //SmartThings Capability “Water Sensor”
//#define PIN_WATER_2 A1 //SmartThings Capability “Water Sensor”
//#define PIN_ILLUMINANCE_1 A2 //SmartThings Capability “Illuminance Measurement”
//#define PIN_ILLUMINANCE_2 A3 //SmartThings Capability “Illuminance Measurement”
//#define PIN_VOLTAGE_1 A4 //SmartThings Capability “Voltage Measurement”
//#define PIN_VOLTAGE_2 A5 //SmartThings Capability “Voltage Measurement”

//Digital Pins
//#define PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_1 0 //SmartThings Capabilities “Temperature Measurement” and “Relative Humidity Measurement”
//#define PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_2 1 //SmartThings Capabilities “Temperature Measurement” and “Relative Humidity Measurement”
//#define PIN_MOTION_1 2 //SmartThings Capability “Motion Sensor”
//#define PIN_MOTION_2 3 //SmartThings Capability “Motion Sensor”
#define PIN_CONTACT_1 4 //SmartThings Capability “Contact Sensor”
#define PIN_CONTACT_2 5 //SmartThings Capability “Contact Sensor”
//#define PIN_SWITCH_1 6 //SmartThings Capability “Switch”
//#define PIN_SWITCH_2 7 //SmartThings Capability “Switch”
//#define PIN_TIMEDRELAY_1 8 //SmartThings Capability “Relay Switch”
//#define PIN_TIMEDRELAY_2 9 //SmartThings Capability “Relay Switch”
//#define PIN_SMOKE_1 10 //SmartThings Capability “Smoke Detector”
//#define PIN_SMOKE_2 11 //SmartThings Capability “Smoke Detector”
//#define PIN_ALARM_1 12 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”
//#define PIN_ALARM_2 13 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”
//#define PIN_STROBE_2 14 //SmartThings Capability “Alarm”

//WiFiNINA Information
String str_ssid = “Marco”; // <—You must edit this line!
String str_password = “7738372734”; // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress ip(192, 168, 27, 175); // Device IP Address // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress gateway(192, 168, 27, 1); //Router gateway // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress subnet(255, 255, 255, 0); //LAN subnet mask // <—You must edit this line!
IPAddress dnsserver(192, 168, 27, 1); //DNS server // <—You must edit this line!
const unsigned int serverPort = 8090; // port to run the http server on

// Smartthings Hub Information
IPAddress hubIp(192, 168, 27, 150); // smartthings hub ip // <—You must edit this line!
const unsigned int hubPort = 39500; // smartthings hub port

// Hubitat Hub Information
//IPAddress hubIp(192, 168, 27, 150); // Hubitat hub ip // <—You must edit this line!
//const unsigned int hubPort = 39501; // Hubitat hub port

//st::Everything::callOnMsgSend() optional callback routine. This is a sniffer to monitor
// data being sent to ST. This allows a user to act on data changes locally within the
// Arduino sktech.
void callback(const String &msg)
{
//Uncomment if it weould be desirable to using this function
//Serial.print(F("ST_Anything_Miltiples Callback: Sniffed data = "));
//Serial.println(msg);

//TODO: Add local logic here to take action when a device’s value/state is changed

//Masquerade as the ThingShield to send data to the Arduino, as if from the ST Cloud (uncomment and edit following line(s) as you see fit)
//st::receiveSmartString(“Put your command here!”); //use same strings that the Device Handler would send
}

//Arduino Setup() routine
void setup()
{
//Declare each Device that is attached to the Arduino
// Notes: - For each device, there is typically a corresponding “tile” defined in your
// SmartThings Device Hanlder Groovy code, except when using new COMPOSITE Device Handler
// - For details on each device’s constructor arguments below, please refer to the
// corresponding header (.h) and program (.cpp) files.
// - The name assigned to each device (1st argument below) must match the Groovy
// Device Handler names. (Note: “temphumid” below is the exception to this rule
// as the DHT sensors produce both “temperature” and “humidity”. Data from that
// particular sensor is sent to the ST Hub in two separate updates, one for
// “temperature” and one for “humidity”)
// - The new Composite Device Handler is comprised of a Parent DH and various Child
// DH’s. The names used below MUST not be changed for the Automatic Creation of
// child devices to work properly. Simply increment the number by +1 for each duplicate
// device (e.g. contact1, contact2, contact3, etc
) You can rename the Child Devices
// to match your specific use case in the ST Phone Application.
//Polling Sensors
//static st::PS_Water sensor1(F(“water1”), 60, 0, PIN_WATER_1, 200);
//static st::PS_Water sensor2(F(“water2”), 60, 10, PIN_WATER_2, 200);
//static st::PS_Illuminance sensor3(F(“illuminance1”), 60, 20, PIN_ILLUMINANCE_1, 0, 1023, 0, 1000);
//static st::PS_Illuminance sensor4(F(“illuminance2”), 60, 30, PIN_ILLUMINANCE_2, 0, 1023, 0, 1000);
//static st::PS_TemperatureHumidity sensor5(F(“temphumid1”), 60, 40, PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_1, st::PS_TemperatureHumidity::DHT22,“temperature1”,“humidity1”);
//static st::PS_TemperatureHumidity sensor6(F(“temphumid2”), 60, 50, PIN_TEMPERATUREHUMIDITY_2, st::PS_TemperatureHumidity::DHT22,“temperature2”,“humidity2”);
//static st::PS_Voltage sensor7(F(“voltage1”), 60, 55, PIN_VOLTAGE_1, 0, 1023, 0, 5000);
//static st::PS_Voltage sensor8(F(“voltage2”), 60, 57, PIN_VOLTAGE_2, 0, 1023, 0, 5000);

//Interrupt Sensors
//static st::IS_Motion sensor9(F(“motion1”), PIN_MOTION_1, HIGH, false, 500);
//static st::IS_Motion sensor10(F(“motion2”), PIN_MOTION_2, HIGH, false, 500);
static st::IS_Contact sensor11(F(“contact1”), PIN_CONTACT_1, LOW, true, 500);
static st::IS_Contact sensor12(F(“contact2”), PIN_CONTACT_2, LOW, true, 500);
//static st::IS_Smoke sensor13(F(“smoke1”), PIN_SMOKE_1, HIGH, true, 500);
//static st::IS_Smoke sensor14(F(“smoke2”), PIN_SMOKE_2, HIGH, true, 500);

//Special sensors/executors (uses portions of both polling and executor classes)
//static st::S_TimedRelay sensor15(F(“relaySwitch1”), PIN_TIMEDRELAY_1, LOW, true, 3000, 0, 1); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
//static st::S_TimedRelay sensor16(F(“relaySwitch2”), PIN_TIMEDRELAY_2, LOW, true, 3000, 0, 1); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board

//Executors
//static st::EX_Switch executor1(F(“switch1”), PIN_SWITCH_1, LOW, false); //Non-inverted logic for “Active High” Relay Board
//static st::EX_Switch executor2(F(“switch2”), PIN_SWITCH_2, LOW, true); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
//static st::EX_Alarm executor3(F(“alarm1”), PIN_ALARM_1, LOW, true); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board
//static st::EX_Alarm executor4(F(“alarm2”), PIN_ALARM_2, LOW, true, PIN_STROBE_2); //Inverted logic for “Active Low” Relay Board

// Configure debug print output from each main class
st::Everything::debug=true;
st::Executor::debug=true;
st::Device::debug=true;
st::PollingSensor::debug=true;
st::InterruptSensor::debug=true;

//Initialize the “Everything” Class

//Initialize the optional local callback routine (safe to comment out if not desired)
st::Everything::callOnMsgSend = callback;

//Create the SmartThings WiFiNINA Communications Object
//STATIC IP Assignment - Recommended
st::Everything::SmartThing = new st::SmartThingsWiFiNINA(str_ssid, str_password, ip, gateway, subnet, dnsserver, serverPort, hubIp, hubPort, st::receiveSmartString);

//DHCP IP Assigment - Must set your router's DHCP server to provice a static IP address for this device's MAC address
//st::Everything::SmartThing = new st::SmartThingsWiFiNINA(str_ssid, str_password, serverPort, hubIp, hubPort, st::receiveSmartString);

//Run the Everything class’ init() routine which establishes Ethernet communications with the SmartThings Hub
st::Everything::init();

//Add each sensor to the “Everything” Class
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor1);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor2);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor3);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor4);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor5);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor6);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor7);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor8);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor9);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor10);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor11);
st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor12);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor13);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor14);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor15);
//st::Everything::addSensor(&sensor16);

//Add each executor to the “Everything” Class
//st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor1);
//st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor2);
//st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor3);
//st::Everything::addExecutor(&executor4);

//Initialize each of the devices which were added to the Everything Class
st::Everything::initDevices();
}

//Arduino Loop() routine
void loop()
{
//Execute the Everything run method which takes care of “Everything”
st::Everything::run();
}

Everything looks fine. One thing to check is the MAC address shown in the Arduino IDE Serial Monitor Window. During the startup of the ESP8266 board, you’ll see numerous debug statements, including the board’s IP address and MAC address. It would be good to see if there is any difference, or errors posted.

Also, what type of home network do you have?

I don’t know if this is what you are asking, but it says WPA2 personal in my router

I was more curious about the make and model of your network equipment. And, is it a mesh WiFi network ?