[DEPRECATED] ST_Anything - Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32

Yes, these requests are possible…but would require quite a bit of code to implement on both the Arduino side, as well as possibly the ST DTH side. With all of the recent announcements regarding SmartThings direction regarding their Legacy Platform (upon which ST_Anything is built), I really do not have any motivation to put a lot of effort into something that will need a massive rewrite over the next 12 months.

Since I have my house running 100% on Hubitat these days, there is not a lot of incentive for me to rewrite ST_Anything to work with the New ST Platform API. I may take a look at it out of pure curiosity, but I make no promises to anyone that ST_Anything will continue to work after the Legacy Groovy Platform is shut down.

Of course, I will continue to maintain it on Hubitat as that is what I depend on. I have been happy to keep things working on SmartThings for over 2 years since I moved to Hubitat. However, this change may be the ‘straw that breaks the camel’s back’, so to speak.