[RELEASE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

What smartapp are you using? link? Had a TH connected but no temp showed

I had an issue today adding standard Sonoff basic switches. The smart app gave this error after they had been discovered: “Error- bad state. unable to complete page configuration.”

Using live logging I tracked the issue down to the device IDs already existing - these sonoffs were already in my account on an old, dead, hub that had been sent back to Samsung and replaced. I had to go into the old hub in the IDE and delete all the previous sonoff devices from there first.

The I could add them successfully using the smart app.
Glad this is still working a few years since I last was here! Cheers Eric.

Great video, was going to try flashing a th16… Anything special for that?

Did you every get an answer to this? I am having the same issue and cannot find an answer.

Did you ever get the Auto Off to work? I am having the same problem and have not found a solution.

I could not get Auto Off to work with the app, but by using the IP Address of the devices, I was able to access the configuration menu. Under Advanced, I could set the Auto Off value, Save and Reboot. All through the web interface. This worked great.

I am working with Sonoff Basic (Sonoff RF R2 Power v1.0). Perhaps the Sonoff.ino.generic.bin is not appropriate for this to with SmartThings, but every other aspect of it does work.

Thanks for all the great work making this available.

1 Like

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.