[OBSOLETE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

@erocm1231 I have Netgear Orbi. Rebooted without any impact. Removed all existing switches from Sonoff (Connect) app. All other switches found again except Shelly.

I was able to find ssdp message from Shelly to Smartthings hub. Compared with working switch and those looks very similar.

/description.xml is not existing in Tasmota fork. Works fine in your normal firmware.

File Not Found

URI: /description.xml
Method: GET
Arguments: 0

Does the firmware and process work on the 4CH pro?

@Jeppepupu Can you post a screenshot of your Tasmota info page? For example:

@mike2037 Yes, the 4CH pro works. I believe with both my custom firmware and the Tasmota fork.

@erocm1231 here is the screenshot

Good evening,

Iā€™ve just gotten my hands on a 2 channel ā€˜TXā€™ T0UK2C touch switch. Iā€™m planning to flash it with your tasmota fork tomorrow, whats the best way to go about controlling the 2 channels in smartthings? Do you have a device handler that could be easily ported please?

Thank you

Nevermind!

I just added it as the 4 Channel device and deleted the 2 unnecessary child devices.

Works like a charm!

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

1 Like

Ok so feeling particularly dumb but spent a couple of days trying to get the sonoff connect smartap to discover my newly flashed deviceā€¦ nothing! tried manually adding through the smart app type and ip address ā€¦nothing. no idea what i am doing wrong. i can access the device directly since i have slashed it and it is on my network but as i said nothing i get a blank screen after i try and connect manually and when i hit the save button (just in case the screen is supposed to be blank) i get the error -bad state. unabale to complete page configuration. Help

Hello Eric, any chance for iFan03 support? Thank you

I think you need the hue emulation on for device discovery

Thanks!
After enabling Hue Bridge Shelly became visible. Then changed module back from S2X to Shelly 1 itā€™s possible to toggle relay. Status in Smartthing stays always as ON even relay would be off.

You also need to enable the smartthings setting in tasmota and put in the smartthings hub ip address and port number for instant status updates.

Here are all my settings. Should be ok. At least double checked everything. There is different Port in Smarthings setting than proposed, but with network port mapper 39501 is not open only 39500 is open.

During the discovery phase Module type was Sonoff S2X and after installation to Smartthings changed that to Shelly 1

1 Like

At home I now have 5 Sonoff T1 switches that work with smartthings. Do I need a newer version of the (T2) switches in a different way to flash than I did the T1 switches?

Hi there,

I have several Sonoff Basics connected to a V3 hub (running Ericā€™s code). The V3 hub is hard wired to a Sky (UK) wireless router. The Basics have all been given static IP addresses.

If the wireless goes off-line (but the router and power to the Sonoffs stays up/on) some of the Sonoffs will not automatically reconnect to the hub, they show off-line. It appears some reconnect, but some donā€™t. The only way to fix them is to power-cycle the units.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can it be fixed via the firmware or DH?

Thanks,

J.

Is this self compiled or the binary in my repository? Is it the tasmota fork version?

Either way, which firmware version are you using?

@erocm1231 ,

Apologises I should have confirmed the firmware.

Itā€™s ā€œsonoff.ino.generic.binā€ from https://github.com/erocm123/SmartThingsPublic/tree/master/devicetypes/erocm123/sonoff-wifi-switch.src

If I check the version on the unit, it reports 2.0.5 (May 23 2019 13:28:51)

Hope that helps?

J.

Itā€™s been a while since I added to my hub. Has anyone installed the wall switches in the uk?
If so how difficult were they to set up?
Do they need flashing?

Are you a genius. Works like a charm, perfectly linked to my smartthings wifi system.
Thanks.

There was a super old version of the firmware that had an issue with this, but it doesnā€™t look like you are using it.

The behavior is that if the device doesnā€™t connect to wifi within 5 minutes I think, it reboots and tries again. Iā€™ve had to reboot my router a ton lately and I see the devices broadcast their SSID afterwards, but slowly they all connect back. Havenā€™t had an issue where they havenā€™t for a long time (years maybe).

You might want to wait up to 10 minutes after the router reboots to check to see if they have all reconnected.

Hi @erocm1231

Im ussing the following firmware

https://github.com/erocm123/SmartThingsPublic/blob/master/devicetypes/erocm123/sonoff-wifi-switch.src/Sonoff.ino.generic.bin

WIth this device handler and smarth app:

Yesterday, the sonoff switch has an issue:

Spontaneously, it lose the integration with the Smartthings classic app, locally and remotely. The ip address ping, and the logs in the smartthings web reports the uptime, but the web application on the Sonoff switch was down. To solve the issue, I need to restart the switch, disconnecting it from the power source,. The web application starts normally and the integration with all samsung apps worked again.

Now Iā€™m recording all the logs in the smartthings hub, If the issue happens again.

Thanks for your time