[OBSOLETE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

Has anyone confirmed these work with the new smartthings app?

If anyone has any problems flashing the 4ch pro rev2 let me know. After hours of tinkering I finally got it to flash. Instructions for flashing the 4ch pro is different than the other sonoffā€™s. I searched and didnā€™t see anything device specific. If I missed the instructions for the 4ch pro I apologize in advance.

Did you ever figured this out? I had the same problem and figured it out so i might be able to help if you still need it. I had the problem on the 4ch pro rev 2.

Just wondering if you ever got it to work. And is the flashing for the Pow R2 fairly similar to that of the Basic? I donā€™t really care much for stats and consumption, as long as Iā€™m able to control the on/off switch. TIA.

Hi all.
Sorry this might be a dumb question and itā€™s probably right in front of me but how do you set the TH models to turn on and off from either temperature or humidity? I have 3 flashed and they seem to show everything fine but canā€™t for the life of me see how to set the relay activation. These will be used to control electric radiators and an extractor fan.
Thanks.

Iā€™ll just add to this that the configure button doesnā€™t seem to do anything on any of these including the standard switches.

Hi
Quick query.

Iā€™m currently updating my home wifi to a mesh network and need to change the current WIFI sids on my Sonoff devices.

Is there anyway to do this from the configuration setting of the device. The only place Iā€™ve found so far is I need to reset the device. My devices all have static IP addys from the DHCP server. If i reset the device do I need to remove them from ST and the smart app and then re-add back in and reconfigure all my rules?

Any advice on the best approach to take.

Thanks

So I took the chance with an S20, hold the power button for about 10 seconds (thanks for that tip somewhere in the thread), that resets the device, reconfigured the AP with the new SID saved it and it was straight away available in my app. Note this may be as I have reserved my IP on my router. I was able to do this with my SonOff and S20s without issues. So not a big deal for me in the end :slight_smile:

Got it working somehow after many trials.

I have been using the firmware, device handler e smart app provided here and i was very satisfied. Thanks a lot to Erick for this great job. Recently, i added four sOnOff TH16 to my hub. The problem is: 2 devices uses the DS18B20 sensor and report tempersture correctly. Other 2 devices uses AM2301 and sometimes they simple stop reporting temperature and humity data. Even when i direct access the device (through the ip) it didnt report de sensor data. I tryed other AM2301 sensors but the issue remains. Anyone now how to fix this issue? I flashed using the last firmware. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have been trying and failing to flash two Sonoff TH10ā€™s for a while but getting no success. I appear to be having the same issue as cuboy29 was back in May 16. The flash finishes as it should, I disconnect the FTDI and power up from mains. I then canā€™t see the access point SSID and pressing the button does nothing. I have tried soldering on a header. and still the same.
I must have flashed it 10 times tonight and still nothing.
Can anyone post a pic of what FTDI board they are using and how they are connecting it for comparison?

Could it be that it is a crappy FTDI I am using?

Ive tried to flash the standard sonoff switch and that works, it wont boot up with a access point to connect too.
When i flash the pow v2 its works (makes an access point i can use it within smartthings as a switch but it gives no reporting back
So the flashing goes good, but on github you recently made some changes can this be the problem for the generic sonoff.bin?

1 Like

Wondering if the new Hub V3 will fix the addition of these into itā€¦ :slight_smile:
Hope to find out soon:) Im going for the 3 pack mesh network addition :slight_smile:

What is the Wifi Password to the Sonoff ??

I have tried 12345678 and it does not work !!

ST cant find it anymoreā€¦

ā€œconfigmeā€

Glad it worked for you. Please share wth us the steps that you followed in order ti flash (flasher, flash image)

Does anyone else have this issue? If I reboot my router, the sonoff wonā€™t reconnect to wifi on their own. I have to power cycle them to get them to reconnect to wifi. Everytime I upgrade my Ubiquiti AP FW, I have to go around and pull power on each of the sonoff to get them to show up again.

@erocm1231 are you seeing this as well?

Hello,
yes, its the same hereā€¦
And the hub lose the sonoff sometimesā€¦Only reboot sonoff works.
Its different on basic, th16, Pow, Dual & Touch, but it is by all.
I can controll the sonoff direkt, but not with the hub :frowning:
And yes, all sonoff have m-dhcp(static by Router) and the HA Controller IP is configured.

Great work! Any plans for 3 gangs T1?

You can flash 3 way touch with 4 channel bin and delete 4th channel when completed. To put switch into flas mode I connect the FTDI then while holding finger on pad 1, operate and release reset switch, then release pad 1. After completeing flashing and connecting to smartthings I had to wait some time for the 4 slave switches to appear. I still have to reboot the switch every few days to get smartthings to talk to it again.

1 Like

Hi, i have a SONOFF S20 V1.3 and Iā€™m not able to let it works with your firmware. I flashed it with espeasy and it says that it was correctly flashed but when i plug it i cannot find it in the wifi. actually I use the tasmota firmware and its works good but i want that it will work with smartthings. Thanks in advance.