[RELEASE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

@Panos - Ive achieved this by using the workaround FAQ: Can I trigger an Echo Action without Speaking to It?

I dont have alexa speakers but utilised the Alexa app - plugs working again! Hope this helps.

TB

I am based in the UK and all my sonoff classic devices stopped responding on Tuesday.
I have 6 or 7 devices and none of them are now responding.
Everything else is fine,

I am not sure if there was an update or even where to troubleshoot this.

Any ideas?

Hi @erocm1231 - I love using your Sonoff firmware and smartapp, thanks. Reliability was never an issue but I switched to the new ST app a few weeks ago and since then I’m struggling with "Device Offline’ quite regularly. Also, each time my home router (where my DHCP pool sits) reboots, I have to restart all the sonoff switches, which isn’t so easy to do with some of them. Is it possible samsung has introduced issues with the new app?

Some of my Sonoff switches show the wrong IP in Smartthings (and thus don’t work) vs my router but I can’t get them to update.

1 Like

Not sure what is going on but when your router reboots they should reconnect. At least mine have for years without issue. Also, the SmartApp is supposed to handle ip address changes which seems like what may be causing the problem with offline devices. Anything different going on with your router?

Check the logs for the Sonoff Connect app and see if SSDP reports are coming in that would update the IP address. If they aren’t there might be something going on with your network and SSDP.

Does this DH work for the Sonoff Basic R3?