[RELEASE] Sonoff, Sonoff TH, S20, Dual, 4CH, POW, & Touch Device Handler & SmartApp ($5 & $10 Smart Switches)

Flash it with Tasmota firmware, then use the Tasmota SmartApp/DTH…

Hi hongtat.

Thanks for your reply, but that was not what I asked. I’ve already flashed it and it works perfectly, but in order to use it with SmartThings I need a Device Handler. Does anyone have this code for the Sonoff 4CH Pro?

If you flashed with Tasmota…you can set the module within IP of the device.

Which firmware and device handler are you using?

I use Tasmota 8.1.0 and Brett Sheleski`s Sonoff-Tasmota 4CH.

Maybe you can try this?

1 Like

GitHub Integration

Warning

Before proceeding to enable GitHub integration in the IDE, be aware that:

1. GitHub IDE integration is not supported outside the US.
  2. GitHub IDE integration may negatively impact the performance of the IDE.

I can’t use this. I am in Sweden.

You would have to manually copy & publish the smartapp and device handlers groovy to “My SmartApps” and “My Device Handlers” respectively.

How do i do that?

I’ve added the manual installation steps, please follow the instruction - if you have further questions, please post them in the Tasmota (Connect) thread.

Thanks a lot, I am definitely gonna try this. My sonoffs are working 10% of the time with this firmware and device handler…

I hope that this one will be the last time I have to flash my sonoffs.

Have you tried flashing it to erase the current flash? There are some .bin files that load a blank bin and then you can flash again.

Hi erocm1231.

I use you’re device handler for Sonoff 4CH Pro, and I see al buttons in the Smart app, but nothing happens when I click on each button. I miss the lines for configuring the ip-address in the Preferences (edit) I only see this settings - Once you change values on this page, the corner of the “configuration” icon will change orange until all configuration parameters are updated. Password - Tap to set Boot Up State Default: Off - Tap to set Debug Logging Level? - Tap to set. I want ip-address, user, port, and password
Could you please make that happen? I have flashed with the latest Tasmota firmware 8.1.0
When I go in to the device and edit device. Preferences I miss the lines for ip-address and port and user and password. Could you please add them in you’re Device handler?

Best refards
MacRoy

Go into ST on your computer. Select the device and edit device. Preferences should be an option…edit and enter device ip address, that should be all you need. Save it and device should update in the app. That’s what I have done in the past.

Hi paul42.

That is the point that this lines is missing for ip-address and user and password for that.

Mine shows when I go to the ST on the computer not phone app. Sorry can’t help if it isn’t showing.

Do you mean that you have the Sonoff 4CH Pro ? That is important to know for me.

Not the 4ch, but I’ve setup basic and minis the same way.

Thats something totally different. I have newer have problem to set up Sonoff Basic that way. I have 19 of them, but with Sonoff 4CH Pro its not that easy, because as I sad i miss the lines for ip-address and port and user and password. It is there with Sonoff Basic, but not with Sonoff 4CH Pro R2. And that is missing in the Device handler. I am not a programmer, so I can do it myself. So please help me here.

@MacRoy The device handler in this post is meant to be used with the Sonoff Connect app (also in this post). The Connect app finds the device, adds it to SmartThings, and keeps track of it incase of an ip address change.

It sounds like you have the Tamota firmware which probably won’t work with the code in this thread, but some people have referenced other threads that may work.

1 Like