Smart Home Monitor (SHM) Routines, Notifications and Actions
On overwhelming request from users: This solution is designed to make SHM state changes configurable.
It allows you to run routines, check the state of various devices (door, windows, switches, locks, valves, shades, garage doors etc), notify you if they aren’t in the desired position and even change their position.
E.g: when you set SHM to Armed Away, the app can check if if any door/windows are left open and notify you. It can check if switches are left on and then them off, if locks are unlocked and lock them, if garage doors are left open and close them, turn on security cameras and even run a custom routine you have created.
It can even wait for a minute before running theses checks/actions, giving you time to leave the house or allow other running apps/routines time to finish up.
Key features of this solution:
- Manage SHM changes (Armed Away, Home Stay, Disarmed)
- Run routines
- Notify if devices are not in desired position
- Change state of devices
- Configurable delayed checking/running actions (e.g. exit delay)
- Custom notifications for each SHM state
- Individual check and action for each SHM state
- Notify and manage the following types of devices
- Garage Doors
A big thank you to all our users for your feedback and suggestions. If you have any feature requests please feel free to send them in to us
- This functionality can also be created if you’re comfortable with CoRE or WebCoRE. This was designed on popular request from many users who wanted a configurable app to manage their SHM states.
- This is a sister app to a previously released popular app that focused on creating creating a backup for Routines and managing Mode changes
- The exit delay feature does NOT delay SHM state changes but will delay the checks and actions the SmartApp takes AFTER the SHM changes state.
This SmartApp is available on the RBoy Apps Server, http://www.rboyapps.com. Refer to our website or facebook page below to get access to the server.
Visit our Facebook page for updates on new apps and to get Access to ALL our Premium Apps and Server. http://www.facebook.com/RBoySTApps
© RBoy Apps