[OBSOLETE] SHM Delay Version 2.0

Look the time, i did the stay on the web keypad but my smartthings keypad doesn’t work.

I have multiple smartapps installed, like webcore, nest manager, 3 apps from rboy, garadget, neato, but for some reason this one doesn’t want to cooperate with me :frowning:

This is functioning as I described in my prior post and is on the list of things to be fixed / coded.

woopss, sorry, I did not catch it on time. thanks

No it is me who owes you an apology.

The IDE reflects the correct last ArmMode from the Keypad.html, but it was not showing in the PhoneApp. It did yesterday :scream:

Found the culprit and updated the Internet Keypad DTH, please reload it from repo

No problem, now it’s working as yesterday.

Is that normal that I put the wrong PIN the keypad.html, accepts it and my app keypad changes to the desired command? I just did it and it changed to stay from disarmed using the wrong PIN.

Oops it is reflecting the last received command, not the last accepted command. The device changes but ST/SHM does not. This will be fixed as part of the push message logic. Thank you for reporting the issue.

Thanks very much for this amazing smartapp. I have one question: Is it possible to arm the system to Armed/Stay (I would like to use this setting at night) and have a delay initiated when a door sensor opens, Instead of an instant intrusion alarm? A similar set up to armed/away mode but with a night mode. I would use armed/away mode but because I’m using modefix it is automatically putting my system into away mode… I have an automatic good morning script that turns off the alarm at 6am… however I have set this good morning script not to run when I’m in away mode. With modefix using armed/away at night won’t work…

Please describe how your system is armed: keypad-define model, ActionTiles, phoneapp dashboard, smartlock, other-describe.

1 Like

I arm it from shm or from iris keypad…

From Iris keypad and non keypad arming sources, the default is armed/stay with delay when door opens. Should global True Night Flag be set the system is armed in armed/night with an instant alarm when the door opens.

Please go into the app, scroll down to Global Setting, tap it, then scroll down to the True Night Flag and if ON, set if Off/False, then save everything. If it is already set off, are you using the default routine: Good Night for partial and does that routine set armed/stay?

Edit-Modefix is it using the default modes?

Updated the Internet Keypad DTH, and module SHM Delay. Simulated keypads should now accurately reflect the current ST status and display the datetime of the last (pin/panic) entry.

Please update your system source.

Funny… I switched the true night flag to on and now there is a delay when a door opens in armed/stay. When true night flag is off there is an instant intrusion alert. It’s like the true night flag is backwards… works good now though… thanks…

Weird. Will check the code for the True Night Flag

Thanks, it works much better now, now it’s just the SHM status fix to complete a masterpiece, I ordered multiple things to integrate them using your apps. Again Thank you.

Please post your script!

Kindly help out by letting me know what is meant by “the SHM Status Fix”.

I’m planning for feedback on the keypad page including showing if the pin was accepted or rejected, and the current Alarm State and Mode

Everything works but is not updating/changing SHM status

Has Global Total Keypad Control been set to On/true?

Is a Delay Profile defined?

SHM Arming works on my system from the Simulated Keypad.

Yes
Yes
This has been my problem from the beginning of testing the virtual keypad, I ordered an Iris keypad but it’s not here yet.

did you tried without a real keypad installed?

I will wait for your reply, my last chance will be deleting/uninstalling everything again and install everything from beta repo.

Thank you.

When the (beta) change was made allowing for no Real Keypads with Total Keypad Control on/true I deleted my keypad from Global “Real Keypads” tried it and it worked. (on that first test I also deleted my Delay Profile) Dashboard updates correctly, Actiontiles updates correctly, and BigTalker speaks the proper status. I just rermoved the Real Keypad device again without removing the delay profile, and it worked.

I suspect you may simply need to “Save” the main page of the SmartApp that updates Global Settings. Should that not work, reinstall the 5 modules from the beta repo. Should that not work then a full remove and reinstall is in order.

Does your Internet Keypad device look like this after setting the SHM to Night from the dashboard?
Updated is time of last SHm status change
Last Entry is last time a pin/panic was entered on simulated keypad